Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As always, Avery, your work is magnificent. Well done. :)  

Our punishment for making snowmen was that we had to take the day off from school to walk all around base and turn all the "Snow Civilians" into "Snow Sailors", complete with neckerchief and dixiecup hats.. ...yes. That is what american tax dollars will do for this country, ladies and gents. ;)

Have to love Great Lakes. I think my favorite was being stationed there and having Duty Driver on my duty days. I was a Third Class at the time, so whenever I dropped people off across the street at church, there was the inevitable boot that would confuse the crow for a full bird. Can't tell you how many salutes I got. ;)  

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This was my calm down via several nights with barely no sleep, freaking out because of my group projects partners, being totally desparte and close to a total break down.

What happened? Do you mean college project? I know this feeling. :(

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery, I noticed none of your beautiful horses had Unicorn Horns or Pegasus Wings.. ;) Wink Wink. Hehe.

Just playing. Great work!! As always!!  :)

-Mia

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just wanted to say that your awesome graphics make me wish I could use RPG Maker MV.  Just when I thought I saw the best graphics, I'm surprised by even better graphics.  Keep up the great work.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Everything is turning...

Guess who's ill again.

My december illness made a comeback and I can't do anything really. Still found the motivation to do something, piece for piece between sleeping and just laying around like an idiot because everything is turning when i sit or stand up.

I have plans for the horses and I saw all the suggestions, but they didn't turn out well at the moment. The wobbling lions did.

The chimera goes with the RTP battler, the other have matching battlers in my collection.

Aaaaand I go back to bed.

Edit, because I forgot to tell about the group project:

We had six people, seven in the beginning but I kicked one out after she skipped all meetings and did literally nothing and noone else was brave enough to just do it. In the end the communication went worse and worse, resulting our group leader to hand in the paper without the content of another group member several days before the deadline. I told the other group member so he could add it and hand it in with a "oops, whe gave you the wrong version" but it resulted in a huuuuuuge argument between several people in the group. In the end he handed in the fixed project, but there was a lot of fuzz around it and somehow I was fault because I tried to fix the communication lacks and cared about a complete handed in version. (To be said, I had 2 other deadlines in the same week. And a full presentation)

Doctor said that the illness from december was not just a basic cold and that the stress made it break out again. We need to be pretty careful now and cure it.

hq8atque.gif

pkda5p6t.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alastor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Get well! :)  It's quite cold-ish month, people get sick a lot, I know a couple...

Amazing beasts!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery, I wish I could send you some chicken soup, a blanket, and temporarily loan you my cat..

Feel better soon!!

(and lovely new additions!)

-Mia

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Take care darling :) and i love so much this amazing beats!!! :guffaw:

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery excellent work as always! also, sorry that you're ill but I am even more sorry that you had to deal with a group project. i graduated a few years back, but just hearing the phrase brings back nightmares. the beauty about post-university life is that you never have to do another one again (no matter how much educators preach that these projects help prepare students to work with others in the "real world" *insert eyeroll here*) ;)

Sweed123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A quick question I used the fisherman tile but it is not animated... I was wondering how can I make it animated? Is it an autotile? When I tried it as an A1 autotile it did not work :(

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Sweed123: If it is not animated then you will have to draw the animation for it yourself. There is no other way.

Sweed123

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Sweed123: If it is not animated then you will have to draw the animation for it yourself. There is no other way.

I feel like I am missing a basic generic information... it's animated (it's on the first page under humans section shows a bald guy fishing in animation with three frames). Do I need to run this one as an event? Just like the baby pram one?

P.s I must say Avery I am loving your content.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes, that would be a sprite. You run it as an event. Animated tiles are formatted differently and usually are marked A1 or A2 so you know they are animated as well.

And if it makes you feel better, I did something similar on my first week of using the maker :)

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Rest and get well soon!  Remember laughter is the best medicine, so read lots of your favorite things that's makes you laugh. Your graphics makes me wish that I had RPG Maker MV, because I love your MV stuff so much! 

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Avery - Hope you feel better soon!  Yeah group projects have a tendency to go that way, the bad news is you'll have to put up with things like that for now.  The good news is that people will be more experienced afterwards, you won't have to put up with as many people like that because they'll either 1. not have made it to that stage or, 2. have had a harsh wake-up call about their attitudes.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you all for the kind words! I am recovering and preparing for exams at the moment, so don't be worried if I am pretty quiet for a while. Good thing is that after the exams I can finally take a little break :)

This was a praoject over several days, always open, never finished, always just a little more adjusted. I tried to keep it at a size where it goes well with the human standing next to them and being not too large compared with most of the objects and still have a decent size. If you edit carefully, you can sit one human char on the space between the horse and the wagon.

I didn't make all the possible variations, but I left a blank version so you can put any of the horses in front of the wagon. The blue template shows the place where the horses belong ;3

ypii6n4a.png

zuxswlqw.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subspecs