Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everything is turning...

Guess who's ill again.

My december illness made a comeback and I can't do anything really. Still found the motivation to do something, piece for piece between sleeping and just laying around like an idiot because everything is turning when i sit or stand up.

I have plans for the horses and I saw all the suggestions, but they didn't turn out well at the moment. The wobbling lions did.

The chimera goes with the RTP battler, the other have matching battlers in my collection.

Aaaaand I go back to bed.

Edit, because I forgot to tell about the group project:

We had six people, seven in the beginning but I kicked one out after she skipped all meetings and did literally nothing and noone else was brave enough to just do it. In the end the communication went worse and worse, resulting our group leader to hand in the paper without the content of another group member several days before the deadline. I told the other group member so he could add it and hand it in with a "oops, whe gave you the wrong version" but it resulted in a huuuuuuge argument between several people in the group. In the end he handed in the fixed project, but there was a lot of fuzz around it and somehow I was fault because I tried to fix the communication lacks and cared about a complete handed in version. (To be said, I had 2 other deadlines in the same week. And a full presentation)

Doctor said that the illness from december was not just a basic cold and that the stress made it break out again. We need to be pretty careful now and cure it.

hq8atque.gif

pkda5p6t.png
yes Yes YES YEEEEEESS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUUUCH!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:
I REALLY REALLY NEED THIS SO BAD FOR MY GAME!!;_;
I'VE ABANDON MY HOPE TILL I SEE THIS BEAUTIES OMG

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm always so excited of your stuff, I LOVE YOUR WORK :kaoluv:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I still had the wips of my Elsa hair in Generator form. It is sadly lacking the SV Part, but as I don't know of I will do that here are the other parts for whatever use you have for it!
In case you want me to make the SV part, here you have the chance to give me the motivation to work on it :D

Front:
TV:

Face:

Rear:
TV

Face:

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Absolutely gorgeous, Avery :o Thanks for making the SV and Face pieces!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
The What-the-RTP-is-missing-List gets longer and longer! Today's thing to add: a full sprite of the gazer!

9h6o79tk.png

I am really insecure about what types of resources are needed most, so pleast don't hestiate to give mo seom hints (just be sure that I can't promise anything).

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The What-the-RTP-is-missing-List gets longer and longer! Today's thing to add: a full sprite of the gazer!

9h6o79tk.png

I am really insecure about what types of resources are needed most, so pleast don't hestiate to give mo seom hints (just be sure that I can't promise anything).
Actually collecting monster charas for my actual project, thanks so much Avy! :kaojoy:

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That sprite looks amazing!
I have sort of an odd monster sprite request - the Plant enemy. I've got a scene where a maneater plant (technically I'm using one of the Aekashic battlers for it but a plant is a plant) attacks the PCs and right now I've just got a random circle for that :kaophew:
Last little thing would be for the flower to be red but that's not a super big deal.
Thanks! :kaojoy:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That sprite looks amazing!
I have sort of an odd monster sprite request - the Plant enemy. I've got a scene where a maneater plant (technically I'm using one of the Aekashic battlers for it but a plant is a plant) attacks the PCs and right now I've just got a random circle for that :kaophew:
Last little thing would be for the flower to be red but that's not a super big deal.
Thanks! :kaojoy:
Yes, plant enemy pretty please... :rwink:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
The nightmare horses have been on the to do for quite a while and I can finally show the completed version to you!
I loved the nightmares in Heroes of Might and Magic 4, still picking them over the ifrits when I'm playing it in nostalgia!
I added some handy recolors and a version with a saddle :3

9p2bzwk2.gif

nny2uhtg.png

Uhm, you know there are not many RTP enemys without sprites left? Maybe not all by me, but e.g. hiddenone, chalkdust, whtdragon and some japanese resource makers filled the gaps. There is also a plant sprite matching the plant enemy, you can find the source in my what the RTP is missing list!

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is also a plant sprite matching the plant enemy, you can find the source in my what the RTP is missing list!
Oh! I hadn't realized that. Whoops :kaoswt:Thanks, Avery!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery THE HORSIES!!! :) Great work!!

Pikheat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love your work Avy!

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
hey the horses great!!!, you are great avy:cutesmile:

NenkaGames

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much for sharing these!!! They all look amazing!

lobbie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
swedish
Primarily Uses
Hello Avy and I just have to say super great job with all these amazing resources!
If you have time I'd like to make a suggestion for for a walking sprite :) One for the amazing fountain fairy you made a while ago:

I am very glad you liked them @mara_vertin !
Thank you very much @Ms Littlefish ! I am doing my best :)

In a little break I finished one of my many wips, let me know if you recognize the beauty^^

zkhmxgov.png
sot98crh.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg
Hey, what does it mean in settings, privacy, where it says allow users to: view your identities??????????
I have returned yet again. No reason for my hiatus; just got distracted by video games and stuff. I figured out how to make a bootleg Ys 1 Battle system using in engine scripting (The only plugin enabled is the HUD thing).
Unfortunately I have no idea how to program but-stabbing as a crit without it being even more complicated to program so this is it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taler1980