Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you all <3
I know it is a hippogryph, but was kind of thoughtless when writing the description^^;

PandaMaru had challenged me to create an Magic teacher - a wizard of any kind, and somehow this happened without even plugging my graphic tablet to the pc.
It was clear I wanted to do something with potions and I thought about a pretty young woman who is kind of a potions nerd and barely leaves the laboratory - probably only to teach her students. She had to be well dressed, as a reponsible teacher and with short front hair (you don't want to have them in your potion). The rest somehow happened.

cf57zi9h.png
gca9fmx3.png

l8by6rq3.png

Shinma

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work, Avery! I think the facial expression really came out well also. It really shows the personality.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, thank you so much Avery! You really saved my bacon with the Angel character based off the enemy. I had been looking for that a few days ago and came up empty, but just happened to stumble upon it while looking for some lava-based world tiles and saw them. Now my edited battler can have a character sprite!

FallenAngel.jpg

Keep up the great work!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you, @Shinma <3

@djDarkX I'm glad you have a use for her! Let me know if there are ingame screens, i would love to see her in an actual game! :3

I was not fully satisfied with the torches I made for @Mesajia s request, so I changed the fire and now I like them way more. They have no light circle as I know that many people wor with lightmaps and premade circles can totally mess with them.
sizzulgk.gif

aoic8862.png

After work yesterday I came home at night and needed to make _something_. Just something to calm down and the relax enough to be able to sleep, and so this happened:
l3ijxmp3.gif

ht7jihg5.png

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery, you can bet I will. This was the perfect addition to my already amazing night last night, so thanks a bunch. As soon as this game is finished, will be putting a screenshot here.

Also, wow...it's like you know what I need for my game. Will be taking those pots to use for a royal kitchen. Keep being awesome!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
So, you might remember the Elsa (Frozen) I did for my char tutorial.
When I was on my forum break I still did some resource art, mostly very random stuff to cheer myself up. I guess, sometimes sitting down and doing something that can be useful for others is the equivalent of eating a bag of crisps or a bunch of chocolate for me.
When I did this sprite it was the start for a series - now that I had three fandom sprites I wanted to fill up the sheet and make it a total of 8 characters (these are two persons, though it is technically just a recolor).

So, the question is:
Who is she/are they?
Similar to some of my resource calendar days, the first to guess right may might a resonable public usable request for a resource :3
If it works well, this will continue with the other chars.
7dbx6l34.gif

s8r5hnwi.png

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Chiiii?

I love that anime! Nicely done making her into an MV character sprite.

EDIT:
Right, the names are actually Elda, Chi's former self, and her sister Freya.

Pikheat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really love your work, and what you do for the community.

Thank you for all that Avy :9

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
......Chobits?

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, @Avery you're in shape! So good stuff in short time! :kaothx:

Can you please make jungle/palms autotiles? That would be so awesome...

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just found your version of the cover character from RPG Maker VX and was like YES! Now, I just need to find MV versions of the black haired guy and the red haired girl so I can recreate my characters for my game. (^_^)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
@djDarkX What is your wish?

Again, thank you all for the feedback and support <3

Next part of "Who is she?"
kdx2dole.gif

pm2rbtau.png

And something else, so I get my resource stack a bit down. This took waaaaay to long, but at least it is another thing taken out of the What the RTP is missing-List:
y8db3b4r.png

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My wish is that you make that wish available for someone else since I'm really bad at trying to figure out what I want. I will gladly step aside and let someone else have that honor.

That or if you could, adding Hideki Motosuwa to that collection would be nice. I seriously love Chobits alongside Ouran. Two of my favorite animes, but for more reasons than one might expect. :p

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That battler sheet is a thing of beauty.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Definitely Pocahontas. Long time no watch this tale.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, this took way longer than I thought, but I guess it is at least useful enough to be worth it?
The Autotile is avaiable with two floors - or none to add your own. The parts below each autotile can be places either on A5 or B/C/D and the things on the right belong to B/C/D.

ttfihi2g.png

Platsch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Avery,
You can make this big heart pump as a character?

German:
kannst du dieses Herz in der größe pumpen lassen als ein Charakter?
18378530-human-heart.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelipeT001