DarkEspeon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery Do I have to manually edit the A1 tiles to add your frozen water autotiles, or is it possible to have two of them working at the same time?

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
THESE ARE ALL AMAZING.

Also, I'm in love with Jellymaid.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Still rearranging my flat, but needed another break.
A tiny pet, beach decoration, possible small enemy or just a cute tortoise:

And something I made for a request, but I guess it would be useful for more people:
Variation:

Face:

As far as I know you can't have more than 1 A1 sheet without plugin, so you need to edit it in.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
( =^_^= ) I love the locks and don't know how I missed them. And your turtle is just too cute! IF you need a suggest of new graphics to do on any future break, I suggest some carts, wheel barrows, but feel free to completely ignore me.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Avery I love the turtle!! Can I do recolors? And post them back here? If not, it's cool, just wondering!

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's a rather simple request:
It is somehow sad that the two different outdoor cliffs in Sci-Fi and normal outside still look so close to each other that there is nearly no variation to choose from.

Testmap with only default and this addon:
So a while back, you made these cliff addons. It would be awesome of you'd make some rock recolors that match the colors of these cliffs. Because as it stands, none of the rocks quite match the cliffs, and so they seem out-of-place. :)

BottleCapGames

Eventing Overlord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery Can I edit the weapons for commercial use? Just wondering.

JulianSK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great stuff, I especially liked the mermaid.

Also liked the skeleton (without clothes) and the mummy, any chance of creating the overworld character sprite of these two?

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Avery, i contact you once my game is complete, i most likely use your stuff, so i will give you a copy.

mammyjam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery or anyone else!
These are absolutely amazing and I want to use them in particular the Wolf sprite and the fisherman sprite. However i'm a total noob on importing resources! basically when I try to add an event in the game using the wolf sprite sheet I can only select a small section of the wolf despite the sprite sheet being 144x192... in terms of editing I only have paint!

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mammyjam I can't quite understand your question, but as for editing, I recommend the obscure and outdated RealWorld Paint. It's easy to download, easy to use, and completely free. :D

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mammyjam - Add a an $ in front of the file name. This tells the engine that the charset is only has one character on it.

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mammyjam - Heh, you're welcome. I hope it helps as you use more wonderful resources like Avery's. ^^

mammyjam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks all for the replies! I did have one more question though; how can I make the sprites bigger? Basically I want my main character to have a pet direwolf so it would be good to have the Wolf twice the size!

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This would not be a good topic to ask that in, as you'd have to request someone to make that for you. Simply making the sprites bigger would ruin the quality. Good luck!

Luminous

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
@Avery I really love the ship <3
But it looks like doesn't have any Anchor in it.
Can you create a simple Anchor so the ship can feel more realistic when in a harbor?

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'll see what I can do about the requests, but here is something that I have made a while ago but never released so far:

It started with a test how to implement my waterfalls as tiles (I made charsets for them a while ago, but I never saw anybody using them and thought it might be because everybody prefers Autotiles for mapping) and since I already got a rock and an ice cave and wanted to work with water I chose the jungle cave. And then it somehow expanded^^
A1:

A2:

A5:

B:

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I edited your waterfall charset to autotile to use in my game XD And those cliff tiles look sexy. Real cave has curves :kaoluv:

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
looks awesome! the only little nitpick I have is that the edges of the waterfall look so "straight" that it's a little jarring compared to the nice, more natural looking curves of everything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 9)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Animalblack