Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

A lot of people like costum menus, bit I've seen it pretty often, that those menus then had inconsistent or not perfectly matching icons
- so I made a whole bunch of MV sized menu icons in my own icon style. As they are pixel art, they are also pretty easily recolorable, if you need them in different colors!

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Post a screenshot where you use something of the calendar material, (please more than a plain grass field with a single char) and you have one wish for something small and resonable for the calendar free! (Deadline 13.12. for now, so I have enough time to fulfill the wishes!)
Alright, here's my contribution: Pointing out that one huge problem fairies have in RPGs.
Screenshot_442.png
Credits: Kadokawa, Avery
I'm sorry for my mapping skills, but I'm not the best mapper... I'm not even a good mapper :D
As for the small forest area, I forgot to delete it :kaoswt:

As for my request...
We have a very little amount of sprites that just serve the purpose of decoration. There are rocks in the water, torches... But not much more than that. And I think MV could use some butterflies flying around.

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking very nice Avery i could imagine these icons being very helpful on a secret of mana styled ring menu. :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I really liked the menu icons you did for Ace, so it's pretty cool to see you've made them for MV now :3

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wowzers! I'm rolling in late to the party, but I'm so impressed with the Advent Calendar!
Those wolves are my runaway favorite part. I've been dying to come up with a way to put in rideable wolves into my game. Now that there's a sprite for it, I've got no excuses!
Worked a quick mock-up of what I'm thinking of doing with it for the future, using those sweet, sweet resources :kaoluv: Tempest'll have to earn that wolf's respect somehow. Maybe she'll find the key to it along her travels? Eh? Eh?
screenie2.png (I think imgur's being a jerk. Trying to upload...)
Tiles from Whtdragon & PandaMaru, and sprites obviously from Avery

Request would be a snowy version of the Round Tower that you'd done waaay a ways back. If that's too big a request, I think it might also be helpful to people to have a saddled version of the big wolf bases, maybe? Just a thought~ (^.^);; /
Thanks for all your awesome resources, Avery!

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Beautiful resources. The tree and mushroom houses are great!

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

The default horse has a face, but I made tons of different horses! So the next logical step was to create faces for all possible horses! Have fun with them!

Brown:

Chestnut:

Claybank:

Grey:

White:

Black:

Nightmare:

I lost count of how many faces that is. And the art quality is amazing as well - HOW DID YOU DO IT?!?!?!

Lucy Fox

Chosen Undead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Nice! We will never run out of horse faces now!
And they are sooo pretty! <3

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
( = o . O = ) OMG! I have NEVER seen that many horse faces in my entire life and I likely won't ever see it again (Unless I look back up again, lol) But I love each and every one of them. <3

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

It became soooo cold, better get some jackets! But what about our favourite RPG people? They had to stay inside all the time! That can't be it, and so here they have some cozy winter clothing that keeps them warm. Including handy recolors and variety for the hoods! They should fit both genders :3

@Thomas Smith Thank you^^ It's 54 sheets in total ;D And the answer is layers, mayn layers and time to create all possible combinations^^

@slimmmeiske2 Aw, sweet! Is this a fairytale office where you sign up for your three wishes?

Lord Nanfoodle

Sage of the Order of the Onigiri
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

It became soooo cold, better get some jackets! But what about our favourite RPG people? They had to stay inside all the time! That can't be it, and so here they have some cozy winter clothing that keeps them warm. Including handy recolors and variety for the hoods! They should fit both genders :3
I love this coat, but I have to be honest, the first thing I thought seeing them was how long before someone colors the coat orange and makes a MV Kenny. :LZSangel:

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A

@Thomas Smith Thank you^^ It's 54 sheets in total ;D And the answer is layers, mayn layers and time to create all possible combinations^^

@slimmmeiske2 Aw, sweet! Is this a fairytale office where you sign up for your three wishes?
It looks very good in a place that is very cold I will certainly use it:kaopride:.

PS: this will also bring face character generator?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 13)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson