Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

A lot of people like costum menus, bit I've seen it pretty often, that those menus then had inconsistent or not perfectly matching icons
- so I made a whole bunch of MV sized menu icons in my own icon style. As they are pixel art, they are also pretty easily recolorable, if you need them in different colors!

Hey I didn't see those. They look great.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
That is actually a taxi company run by fairies, called Fairy Cabs (original name I know :p). They also deliver parcels to places the normal post office can’t reach (such as the Snow Queen’s Castle) or in case there’s urgency. They appear in my game “Who’s afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?” and I thought making a small game around them in MV would be a good idea. But then I got stumped with the actual eventing and the IGMC happened, so this is on hiatus now.

And wow, winter clothes! I don’t think I’ve come across these for MV, so they’re pretty handy.

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my gosh thank you so much @Avery for all of this but especially those coats! It is hard to find a lot of nice winter clothing items for RPGMaker @o@

Kind of curious as to what you'll be releasing on the 17th since it is my birthday haha xD

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

Better late than never, again, I am sorry >_< But I don't want to throw out a post without text ^^;

What I don't like much about the generator are the plain and boring faces, but that's something I can fix and so I did!
Two more eye options, two more characteristic noses and one set of freckles for your cuties!
I love how the freckles turned out! So I really hope to see them added to your RPG redhead beauties :3

Eyes:

Eyes 2:

Freckles:

Nose:

Nose2:

And I mistakenly forgot to replace the hoodless version with the variation fpr recoloring, here is the sheet with the two different hoodless outfits:

@NicoLican Probably not, as the wishes from the people who handed in screens have a higher priority and my time is very limited at the moment.

@slimmmeiske2 wow, that sounds cool!

@Xenphir Well, anything you would wish for? ;3

Last edited:

Sentinelle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow the parts are beautiful !
Great work, you are amazing

Katarn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I... can't hold it back anymore. This was sheduled somewhen later, but I just can't keep it secret D:
This is one of my personal favourites for the calendar <3
(It is even large enough to be ridable.... and fluffy. So fluffy. By accident. I wanted to make it a little fluffy and now its a fluffy ball of fluff.)

-
-

@Nirwanda I would really love to see projects benefitting from it :D The door issue has been there too long!

@jonthefox That was the plan, making everybody feel the christmas mood <3

@Alexander Hawksmoor Aww, thank you :3

@TeiRaven ^///^ I am glad they are useful^^

@mara_vertin I wondered why noone did it before, I mean, that has been an issue all the time D: I considered making the directiond for the RTP doors first, but didn't like their size. And upscales have been done by many other people, we don't need another one, so I created new doors^^ You are welcome :3

@SirLudicrous
I think I went with:

(SV and TVD same ending as TV, variation just the number)
I would love to see your results <3

@Lunarflame It is a wonder how everybody had trouble with that but never found an elegant solution :D I am glad you like them <3

@DarkHunter Thank you :D

@StrawberrySmiles Thanks :3 I would love to see them used^^

@slimmmeiske2 It was not really hard, more very, very annoying. I spend more time arranging the sheets than creating the base doors. But I think it was worth the time :D

@Ms Littlefish you are welcome and thank you <3

Avery thank you so much....I loved your prior wolf and was hoping you would make a large more "furry" looking wolf - This is so incredibly amazing as I'm writing a story about a boy and a wolf - Thank you so much!!

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oooh I love those freckles, the rtp ones are so sutpidly subtle they might as well not be there. More eyes and noses are always welcome too, ofc ;)
Thanks avery! :)

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery Hmm a new pine tree tile but thats probably too big a project for this event haha.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
WOW<WOW< WOW>

/me passes out.

The default horse has a face, but I made tons of different horses! So the next logical step was to create faces for all possible horses! Have fun with them!

Brown:

Chestnut:

Claybank:

Grey:

White:

Black:

Nightmare:

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Those are some mouth-watering sushi :) and I love the game consoles, too!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aaaah! The retro consoles are so cute that I want to make a game just for using them! Is it cool that I'm pretending the consoles are my birthday present? :LZYcheeze: The food looks really tasty too, especially the pretzel. Your icons are, without a doubt, the best.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love the icons! My favorite are the burgers: I don't even like burgers in real life, but the ones you've drawn are so detailed and look so yummy that I want one now. :wink:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Those icons are great. I think the sushi ones are my favourite, even though I don't like sushi :p
The consoles are well done too.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

You might have notices how I get more and more tired in december *yawns*. I wish I chose another posting time, but I have none other I could hit most days.
So we make it short, I didn't like my old boat, so I made a new boat with all directions and a water ripple animation \o/

@Sharm A late happy birthday! Quick question, what was you favourite modular icon set?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, wow, that's a tough choice. Probably the pollaxes, because it could make such a wide variety of weapons. I really love all of your modular icons though, they're all so pretty and interesting and useful. Love the new boat! BTW you weren't late, it's still the 15th here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 17)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinji