Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! Amazing work you've done there!
I'm really happy at last I can use rounded cliff tiles.
The trees are lovely too. I'm gonna use them in my project. :D

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Your old boat was nice, but this one is a definite improvement :) I like that you added the other directions, so we can use it as a character now.
Looking forward to see what comes out of your bag on my birthday tomorrow ;)

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya I was wondering how to fix the cliffs and the character walking off the corners? I tried adding on rocks to the corners to make more of the ground for the cliffs but it looked silly. Suggestions? The picture shown is with the character already having the 4 pixel offset.

Attachments

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

I wanted to prepare something special for our birthday children @slimmmeiske2 and @Xenphir (and actually also something for @Sharm ) ... and then some friends took me with them to a christmas market and after that a different group of friends made me attending a quiz evening with them which in total took my whole day. Damned. I came home just a few minutes ago and I am tired as hell.
So, a tired but honest: "Happy Birthday!"
So we are just going with what I had made the beginning of november, a second part of the RTP weapon sheet I once made:

It allows you to actually use looted weapons from the default monsters in battle, in this case: SF_archangel, God, Angel and Mage.
I thought it would be nice to be able to choose if the item keeps the magic glow or not. Maybe you could even have a quest where you have to kind of "load" the weapon with magic and then the battle graphic changes from then on.
I actually wanted to give some more small resource wished to those who guess the weapon sources, but I can't add that many things to my to do, so your question to answer for a wish (please add it with your answer already) is:

The sword on the left side below the spear of the SF_Archangel and over the sword from the God seems familiar. It belongs to the default resources, where can you find it?

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The sword on the left side below the spear of the SF_Archangel and over the sword from the God seems familiar. It belongs to the default resources, where can you find it?
That's the sword from the "Sword" title image, right?
Sword Title.png

EDIT: Oh right, I'm supposed to wish for something... Hmm... How about puddles, as if it rained recently? That would be nice :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Those darn friends! :p I had some over as well and they kept winning the board games. I mean I should win, right? It is my birthday party after all :p No but really, I hope you had as much fun as I had. :D

I really like the weapons, especially that magic glow bow and the nature bow (from the Angel).

I would have guessed it's the sword from Actor2-1, but I believe @Nutty171 is right.

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ohh thats amazing thank you @o@

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Diggin' the weapons! And love your advent event. It gives me something to look forward to before bed after a long work day. :)

-MIA

Cleo-San

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This... wow... @_@ Just... wow!
I haven't been online here for a few weeks but I'm absolutely overwhelmed by this awesome variety of your stunningly beautiful sprites (not enough awesome adjectives, I'm still at loss for words, this is just incredible!!! <3)

I especially love the wolves! They're SO. FLUFFYYYYYY!!! >///<
*goes browsing through the calendar again because AWESOME!*)

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Super sweet! Would make an amazing shooting mini game. You could even use it for demolition and getting rid of obstacles!

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A-HA!! Bringing out your big guns aren't you?
I surrender. Seriously I want you for Queen! :kaosalute:

Ok.... those canons are my FAVOURITE so far!!! (Partially because my memory can't recall everything you've posted before during your Calendar ^^ LOL)

The canons are something that make me think "How come no one thought of shooting canon balls before?"
I'm glad you did!

Thanks once again!
And your thread is inspiring me to make pixel art. You're awesome!

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice cannons, however they have one mistake.
Depending on the shooding angle, cannons need a block to stop their movement. These don't have one and they shoot straight ahead... So I wouldn't want to be the one who is standing behind it, because once it does, the recoil will be so strong I won't survive it.

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow those weapons look amazing! (also you have so many friends, avery: you're one of the cool kids, admit it)
The canons are amazing too. The animation is so smooth and cool! You keep amazing us Avery!

SirLudicrous

Apprentice
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I shouldn´t have missed out on the last 5 days, this boat :kaoswt:...
and oohh, this cannon :kaoswt: and these weapons:kaoswt::kaoswt::kaoswt:
They look amazing (as usual :D)

Is it already too late for a request? :rswt
If not: what about some additions/changes to the overworld tileset (like new biomes/floor tiles) i.e. I never managed to find something that looks like the brown, slightly snowy ground in a tundra or a tile that looks like a farmfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 13)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member