starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Depending on the shooding angle, cannons need a block to stop their movement. These don't have one and they shoot straight ahead... So I wouldn't want to be the one who is standing behind it, because once it does, the recoil will be so strong I won't survive it.
You could put a stone block behind it (a tile) so it'll keep the canon in place.:)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Love the cannons. Somehow my first thought was of that cannon minigame from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
Anyway, the animation is really smooth.

l3m35

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The cannons are like a gift, thank you. I was searching for something like this recently and (not finding) opted by people just holding torchs in my game =D

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These cannons are popular!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

This post took a while, that's why it's so late in the calendar. I wanted to post it several times already and was then like "oh, i will release this on an other day..."

You might remember my status post about the MV Queen issue.
What is the MV Queen issue you ask?

Look at the crowns, you might encounter a *slight* difference.

My first idea was to fix that as an calendar day, but in which direction, fix the sprite or the face?

And the fun thing: after deciding to do the resources for both as generator parts with even SV Parts I forgot to fix the actual queen, that's why I am sitting here in the morning and edit it now while writing this post.

*original* *edit*

*original* *edit*

*edit* *original*

*edit* *original*
*edit* *original*

*edit* *original*

And as said, I made full generator parts for both, which included redrawing huge parts of the crown face parts and making SV parts from scratch, besides the edits^^;

icon:

face:

SV:

TV:

TVD:

icon:

face:

SV:

TV:

TVD:

To the cannons: I am overwhelmed by the feedback, I didn't expect that <3 Of yourse I was proud, but wow^^;
I had planned to add ropes first, as on ships, so you can tie the cannon to the ship. But that would have forced the cannons to stand in a specific distance from the wall and would not have been a perfect solution for castles. That's why I just let them like this, as you see they go a little back, but not too far, and there is always the chance to add something to block the movement by yourself if you need that for perfect immersion or remove the wheels for static use ;3

Last edited:

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, amazing work and effort on that queen fix! And getting the full set of generator pieces is just great as well. You're spoiling us, Avery :o

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Ah, that queen looks so much better now. I'm certain many people will be happy with the generator parts for them. :)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

Attention! Stand to attention! Eyes forward!

You may relax now!
Today I give you some things nearly every Fantasy Game needs: Soldiers who actually do something!
In this case:
Guarding a door:

Guarding another door alone:

Guarding another door as non-leftie:

And ride around, in case of war, parade or if you are happy, wave your flag, soldier!
The soldiers fit on all my horses with armor, so you need to choose a horse, an armor and the rider and put them together if you want more variants. Or you just use the examples provided here. People experienced with recolor can also change the color of the flag. And of course, the general is in board as well!

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Attention! Stand to attention! Eyes forward!

You may relax now!
Today I give you some things nearly every Fantasy Game needs: Soldiers who actually do something!
In this case:
Guarding a door:

Guarding another door alone:

Guarding another door as non-leftie:

And ride around, in case of war, parade or if you are happy, wave your flag, soldier!
The soldiers fit on all my horses with armor, so you need to choose a horse, an armor and the rider and put them together if you want more variants. Or you just use the examples provided here. People experienced with recolor can also change the color of the flag. And of course, the general is in board as well!
Marvelous!

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(=o . O=) ..... WOW! *Collapses from awesomeness* (_ _ ) Too much awesome! It's like you're reading my mind...

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
But! But! My soldiers like doing nothing :kaoswt2:

The ones guarding the door are my favourite.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Gasps! These are so incredible! How do you summon so much awesomeness at one time!?!?!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

And today we have this nice carterpillar. It matches one of @Thalzon s Battlers, I hope he is alright with that >///<
It matches Carterpillar2 in the CD-Folder here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/thalzons-battlers-and-faces.49/
There are so few good sets with monster and battler (because doing both is a lot of work), but I hope this helps to add some nice on map encounters^^

Aaaaaand I accidentially hit send to early. Sorry.

@GrandmaDeb This has been prepared between september and now, I would have never managed to create so much stuff in so few time ^^; Still so much to do, and christmas means a lot of real life stress as well >_<

@slimmmeiske2 Have you read Terry Pratchett? I love his books about the Night Guard, where the guards are the heroes instead of being NPCs that just get knocked out by the heroes from time to time :D The guarding ones were inspired by Tana's^^

Last edited:

Lucy Fox

Chosen Undead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Uhm... there is a bug in your thread... Just thought I'd let you know... not that it crashes the side...
jk ;P
It's awesome! And scary... but mostly awesome :D

DarkHunter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This post took a while, that's why it's so late in the calendar. I wanted to post it several times already and was then like "oh, i will release this on an other day..."

You might remember my status post about the MV Queen issue.
What is the MV Queen issue you ask?

Look at the crowns, you might encounter a *slight* difference.

My first idea was to fix that as an calendar day, but in which direction, fix the sprite or the face?

And the fun thing: after deciding to do the resources for both as generator parts with even SV Parts I forgot to fix the actual queen, that's why I am sitting here in the morning and edit it now while writing this post.

*original* *edit*

*original* *edit*

*edit* *original*

*edit* *original*
*edit* *original*

*edit* *original*

And as said, I made full generator parts for both, which included redrawing huge parts of the crown face parts and making SV parts from scratch, besides the edits^^;

icon:

face:

SV:

TV:

TVD:

icon:

face:

SV:

TV:

TVD:

To the cannons: I am overwhelmed by the feedback, I didn't expect that <3 Of yourse I was proud, but wow^^;
I had planned to add ropes first, as on ships, so you can tie the cannon to the ship. But that would have forced the cannons to stand in a specific distance from the wall and would not have been a perfect solution for castles. That's why I just let them like this, as you see they go a little back, but not too far, and there is always the chance to add something to block the movement by yourself if you need that for perfect immersion or remove the wheels for static use ;3
Wow Thank you!

DarkHunter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

And today we have this nice carterpillar. It matches one of @Thalzon s Battlers, I hope he is alright with that >///<
It matches Carterpillar2 in the CD-Folder here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/thalzons-battlers-and-faces.49/
There are so few good sets with monster and battler (because doing both is a lot of work), but I hope this helps to add some nice on map encounters^^

Aaaaaand I accidentially hit send to early. Sorry.
Omg!! OH MY GOD!! Thank you Avery! I love you

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

DarkHunter, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I know the excitement can be overwhelming with these beautiful resources, but you can edit your first post to keep it all in one. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 15)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes thou day?
Aaaargh I twisted/sprained my ankle a week ago, now Im stuck at home. I mean Im almost healed lol, but my parents probably wouldnt let me go outside because theres a lot of snows and they thought I slipped on a snow (I just had a bit too big booths and thats why :<). Aw man...And a new boruto op came out and its fire. It will be hard not to vibe to it when I cant go out :/
SF_Actor3_7(Alex) added!

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.
for who interested in a example boilerplate pixijs with snowpack , i made a branch with pixijs .
Web and Desktop, nwjs is not required.
https://github.com/nwutils/SnowPack-nw/tree/PixiJs
I definitely give up Parcel bundler !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kn1ght0ft1m3