Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No. No. Yes. No.

But there is a skeleton SV Battler by Aleph Null here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...s-resources-update-7-3-16-weapon-icons.63331/ , you might be able to put it into a generator coat or something? Same with my skeleton face.

There is a medusa face right in this thread, here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/avys-mv-stuff.53317/page-44#post-827014
A medusa SV Battler is planned, but due to personal stuff I have no idea when I can and want to do it.

Thanks for the reply! Maybe I will add a black cloak or something to your skeleton face using the MV character generator or an art tool like MS Paint or GIMP as you have suggested.

Thanks for the link to the Medusa face. I had already found that myself. Good luck with your Medusa SV Battler. If you are able to create the Death face yourself sometime that would be great.

Last edited:

TSNeko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For these resources, you do not need to have a purchased copy of rpg maker mv? I mean, with the pirated rpg maker, could I use it?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@TSNeko

Given the evidence, we heavily suspect that you are using a pirated RPG Maker, which is not tolerated here and we have an instant-ban policy regarding this. You have now been banned. If you feel we were incorrect and you have been falsely accused, you can send us a support question with proof of your purchase of the RPG Maker to revert our decision.

peq42_

Yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese(BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ty for pinging avery!

Uchiha Sarato

Student in Reality
Reaction score
First Language
English/Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These stuffs are really great...I think this is why this page is still active until now...

Uchiha Sarato

Student in Reality
Reaction score
First Language
English/Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Question...How do I use the soldier pose?The first one

EDIT: Does anyone has a penguin overworld sprite?

Last edited:

Draciel

Black Turtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Question...How do I use the soldier pose?The first one
Same as big gate.... Make it like !$SoldierPose.png (into characters folder) and then some condition, when to start... Code will look like treasure chest, so create one and make it like that....

Uchiha Sarato

Student in Reality
Reaction score
First Language
English/Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Same as big gate.... Make it like !$SoldierPose.png (into characters folder) and then some condition, when to start... Code will look like treasure chest, so create one and make it like that....
Thanks!
What is the difference of !$ and $?(Sorry, I am a noob in RMs)

Last edited:

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
EDIT:
Not to mention that piracy in general, as any other illegal act, are prohibited as subjects to discuss in this forum

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Dreadshadow Well, he is only 15...He must not have thought about it :\
Let's not derail the thread, I will just answer to you and then we are all

back on the original topic.

It doesn't matter if you are 15 or 25 to me. Actually I could sympathize with a 55 years old person telling me that, because he/she would be a generation that didn't grew up with internet as a daily reality. Gee I am THAT old too, I was 17 when we heard that something named internet was created. Since you know what internet is, you know what piracy is and you know if it is right or wrong. Not to mention that the question was like "Can I legally use these resources with a definitely illegal version of the software?":p

So, back on the original topic then.

Forgot to say how awesome the new resources are @Avery! Incredibe stuff and very detailed work!

Avy's MV Stuff

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am having trouble creating anything at the moment, emotionally and because of a lack of free time and energy. Anyways, I had the need to do something, so I brainstormed a little and this is what I came up with. Owls for your postal needs, decoration, NPCs, forests and whatever. Have fun with them!
78xk8722.gif

erceal2w.png

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Goddess Athena's symbol never looked better! Thank you so much @Avery!

TobiObito4ever

Self-Proclaimed Mythology Nerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How cuuuuuuute~ Those owls look so adorable~

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Fantastic job! I am just speechless. I wish we had such animation files for all RTP stuff, like screens, laptops and the rest of the static stuff. Thank you so much for making such things available!

Kostekaro

Village blacksmith
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
It can be useful in farms areas maps and farming games or as a tool to extinguishing fire in burning house in some rescue quest :) nice job Avery.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wumbohek