Avy's MV Stuff

ShinyMisty

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am so sorry for bothering you. Where do I send you a copy of the games that used your sprites? I fell in love with a few of them and have used them in a fun little project.

Thank-you for having these Resources open for us, and thank-you for your time.

bishiba

Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't have much time for anything lately, just wanted to let you know I am alive but I have barely time and energy for anything. Personal things happened this year and I can't keep up with everything and I am sorry for that, I just can't at the moment.

Here is a smaller thing I did anyway, as always I am a huge fan of interactable objects, so I took the default statue, enabled you to remove the stone (aka steal her orb), gave the option to have her holding a glowing orb instead (magic artifact, light source?) and for that also the option to bring the goddess an orb to activate something?
As always, many possibilities.

Hehe, did something similar to that just the other day, not as good but still quite random imo :p

Chinchou2004

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Avy, can I borrow some of your resources? Sorry for the inconvenience... Also where can I send the game once I finished? (Also, the game is going to be a demo first.)

MattNJ89

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love your dragon and baby dragon sprites. Maybe you could work on different types or colors or dragons if you like.

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing you work!

crumpette

◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do you animate the mimic the same as the sample?

Nevermind, I got it.
Hey, sorry to be a bother, I know this post is old but I'm also trying to figure out how to animate the mimic. Could I ask how you got it to work?

Treefoam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to be a bother Im new to rpg maker mv and stumbled upon these wonderful tilesets here and was just wondering if theres a download link or do we just save the images as to download them?

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
I absolutely love your tileset! art goals right there! ♥-♥

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
This idea was on my "could do this one day"-list for quite a while, and even though I am still stuck with real life I had the urge to create something resourcewise.
A not too large but impressive transformation for the the two default god sprites :3
Choose yourself:
Is he transorming into a more powerful form after you encountered him? Is the more or less normal priest/demigod reveiling himself as powerful entity?
Or does an angry god turns back to calm and normal after you talked to him?

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This idea was on my "could do this one day"-list for quite a while, and even though I am still stuck with real life I had the urge to create something resourcewise.
A not too large but impressive transformation for the the two default god sprites :3
Choose yourself:
Is he transorming into a more powerful form after you encountered him? Is the more or less normal priest/demigod reveiling himself as powerful entity?
Or does an angry god turns back to calm and normal after you talked to him?

Great resources Avery!

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Coolest transformation sequence ever!

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Omg that transformation sequence is beautifully done!

somenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice graphics / edits! Been checking all the pages in the thread :)

If I ever decide to try making a game again (not likely) I'll drop by.

DracoFlare32

Rookie in Training
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do I load these into my game? I put the sprites in the character files, but the game only selects like 1/8 of the sprite. For battle images, I can't select the .png file for the enemy image. The images are amazing, by the way!

Attachments

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Avey! First I want to say great work on all these custom sprites you made!

Second, I think some of the images on the front page aren't showing up so I can't download them.

That's in the generator part.

The Headpieces are all there fine, but in the Crowns section the icon image is broken, the third face icon is broken, the first and third TVD images are broken, the second face and second SV images are broken. Lastly the second TV image is broken.

After that I decided to check all your images to see if I can spot other broken images. Nearly everything else though, that I've been able to check, seems to be working.

Just in the HUMAN section near the end, two images after Fixed Queen are broken and two of the Soldier Poses images are broken.

Also, all the Large Wolf images are currently broken.

I tried different web browsers to make sure it wasn't just me.

Hope you can reupload those crown images and fix the broken links easily.

Thanks a lot for making these! :)

Last edited:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
WHOA!! LOVE the transformation animation!! Thank you @Avery . What a great contribution! :)

-MIA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 18)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baekyam3