Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

"Pew Pew!
You might have a sword, but I have a DRAGON! (and some spears)"

The wings are sadly behind the char, but as long as we know they are there, they are there!
Feeling lonely on your RPG journey? Get yourself a cute buddy and BURN DOWN EVERYTHING IN YOUR WAY!
Hatch him from an egg, befriend him or add him as secret weapon, your choice!
They come in forest green, shiny gold and frost white!

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
So unique! The only other companion weapons we've had in the community have been orbs of light and a crow. Mondo cool!

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
You are brilliant :eek:, a good idea to use a dragon as a weapon and more if you are a class tamer of beasts, a series of animals of this same type would be good:wink::thumbsup-left:

TheeWARIO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Howdy Howdy I'm on a ""all MVP. . . .MV rpg maker resource search Journey"" (say that 3 times fast) and while I was searching I came across your resources. As I looked through your front page I saw enough in there that I liked. So I started gathering them together/separating them in folder's to go through all while tinkering with a project.......
Well as I was making my way down to the GENERATOR PARTS I was in Crown's and Spoiler then I noticed something that seemed off...
Under "Icon:" there was no image and it just showed "[ IMG ]"
Does that mean there is no image there?
I figured to refresh the page but same thing then I looked on ahead with some other resources and it showed up a few more times.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ThreeWARIO
Left click on it, and open the image in a new tab. It fixes most of them.

TheeWARIO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ThreeWARIO
Left click on it, and open the image in a new tab. It fixes most of them.
I went back to try it but no good ;_; when I "paste image location" in the URL (there was no option to open in "New tab") it said
"404 Not Found"​
I also went and tried the "Reload page", "View image", and "Copy image" then I got a bit more....technical :MV3:
I went to "View image Info" and in there it will show info that there is suppose to be 2 images so I took the file's over to one of my folder to look at its properties. It still shows there was an image (2) there but had no info of what it was, it was blank.
Then I went to probe the "Inspect elements" and ....well I wont go into that detail lets just say it shows that there was something.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery , what are the odds you would be willing to make little dragon walking sprites to match the draco-weapons? I'd love to make them companions that can be pulled out in battle! :)

-MIA

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

The gif is kind of wip-ish as there are some little pixel issues^^; But I don't want to rework the whole thing, the actual files should work just fine!

So... you ever wanted to ride into battle? Yes? No?
Well, now you can!
And, you might say, the horse seems kind of... stable (pun intended).
That has a reason, because with just 3 simple steps, you can place any actor on it's back!

Now I'll have to wait how the feedback for this is - I know I have made too many horse variations to make the SV horse fit them all x_x But let me know which are needed most.

Base:

Overlay:

And how you use it:
Step 1: Enlarge Canvas:

Step 2: Place your SV Battler like this in the (32*32) grid:

Step 3: Add Base below and overlay over the Battler - finished!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
WHAAAAATTTT!!! WOWZA!!! That's fantasical!! :) Way to go Avery.

-MIA

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! That battler is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
I think if you were going to do it for some of your other horses, I would suggest the plain black horse and the plain white horse. I know I would use them anyway. :)

CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Avery, you NEVER cease to amaze with your creativity and talent! Thanks so much for your work!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow oOo That's great! What an amazing idea and great sprites to go with it!

Mystery_L

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are amazing, But one question, your terms suggest that I have to give and free copy once the game is complete. But where do I need to send the free copy to?

Nuemo

Michelle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
how to install? Sowwy I ish dumb

TheeWARIO

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how to install? Sowwy I ish dumb
Have u right clicked on the images and saved what you wanted?

If so then go to your project folder open it, then open the img folder (this will have all the folders where pretty much everything you saved will be going).

Once you opened img folder there will be a few main folder's you are going to use the most and that is characters, enemies, faces, and tilesets, also sv_actors, and sv_enemies

But for the most part the artist on the forum will state where each of their images need to go or explain how to use them like on Avery's first page with the "GENERATOR PARTS" press spoiler and the first thing you see is "Face Parts" so in this case those images you saved needs to be copied or cut over to your folder that I mentioned above called "faces" once its in there your done and can start placing them in the game :thumbsup-left::thumbsup-right:

PS. if anyone see's anything I have missed please help :MV1:

Last edited:

Frousteleous

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been using MV, VX, and ACE for forever, but I'd recently taken a break from using any of these. For the life of me, I can't get things like the Volvano or Mimic chest to animate properly.

Ive been doing this:
  • Turn down
  • Wait 3 frames
  • Turn left
  • Wait 3 frames
  • Turn right
  • Wait 3 frames
  • Turn up
  • Wait 3 frames

But...then i don't remember how to get it to move to the next column to go down the line... Any help, please?

Avery, I love everything you've done here. Keep up the amazing work.

EDIT: I realized the first chunk of my comment isn't generally acceptable since this is a resources page, so apologies. I'm having trouble finding info on this at the moment.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 14)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?
Not going to lie, now that business is picking up again after the whole pandemic lockdown.... these 50+ hour work weeks are really slowing down game dev work. It's a good thing I have basically no life, else I'd never have time to do this. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightningburrito