Avy's MV Stuff

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Avery, Dec 20, 2015.

1. MMMm

MMMm Veteran Veteran

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Nice! We can have knights who ride horses into battle now!

2. zarasrage

zarasrage Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey I have a dumb question so sorry if it was wrong to post it in this thread.... but how do you actually do to have this lovely mimic animation to play? I only know how to use the move route to make it turn.... but dont know how to make it use all of the 24 frames....
    Thank you!

keirran and Frousteleous like this.
  3. Krystek_My

Krystek_My Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @zarasrage Just Change Image in Set Movement Route.

MMMm likes this.
  4. Avery

Avery Sleeping Dinosaur Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    The last time has been extremly busy, but there is a tradition I didn't want to die, so...
    Here is a very last minute stitched together
    Birthday Resource!

Spontanous ideas, leftovers and whatever, but well... it's my day and that sounds totally like me!
    (and a bit early... but I will walk into my birthday and don't want to switch my PC back on after that Edit: It's midnight now, I am old now)

The year was on one hand very successful - I lost a lot of weight, made progress at university, made a lot of friends on the other hand very stressful with a lot of personal downs that still take me out for a while by now.

At first an elven helmet:
    [​IMG]
    Well. I played Oblivion lately and somehow this happened. I liked the idea of an ancient elven helmet, so I pixelated one.
    I could totally imagine that being an old artifact somewhere displayed and worshipped or being found in an old tomb.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The knight was killed by an update back then. My PC decided to restart on its own and well... this was nearly done but now I just have the front pose.
    Still I could see this standing there normally and walking up to the player out of sudden! A good idea for a trap, maybe if activated it walks to you directly and kills you? That way you don't need other directions xD

[​IMG]
    There are church windows by me and even more by whtdragon I think, and here is a simple wall and roof to give them a good base to be used on. I made the base and then I was like.... wait. There ARE already windows. You don't need to do that.
    Still, I like the colors and the pointy roof <3

[​IMG]
    Last but not least, I think that was a request a while ago.
    You know, I am that mean type of person, that sometimes sees request with good ideas, fulfills them, but not releases them on purpose because I did not like the way the person asked for it. I think this was a one liner request where I was like "hah, if you put more effort into the search than into requesting you will find it here at some point". Childish, but yes. That's me sometimes. And for everyone else, here is the snowy SciFi_A3.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  5. MMMm

MMMm Veteran Veteran

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    The knight would make a good boss battle. You activate a statue in a tomb and reveal the treasure, only for the armor to animate and stalk towards you. There's some battlers out there that look like your sprite.

Do you have plans to add a recolor with glowing red eyes, for when the armor is "active?"

6. fugahagen

fugahagen Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There are a ton of images that are broken not to mention I have no idea how to download/name and organize such a huge collection. Is there a link to a master file or something?

atoms likes this.
  7. Pearl484

Pearl484 Sweetly Spiked Flower Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Geez. I understand not wanting to work on a resource because of the way it was asked, but it seems so weird to me to do the work and just not release it. I suppose I've just never considered that. Your work is just as cool as usual though, and it's nice to see an update.

8. Xenphir

Xenphir Nature's Friend Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I kind of like that mentality but I have been that way my entire life. If someone asks rudely but its a good idea or something I should probably do, I will do it but not for them and often won't tell/show them and instead save it for someone else or myself. :/ Too many people just expect things from artists without considering they have lives to deal with too. So I think it is best to ask nicely because artist have no obligation to them.

I really adore your work and all the free resources you make for us game devs! ^.^

CallMeKerrigan likes this.
  9. RealityBlights

RealityBlights Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    For your MV Generator parts, both items under "Crowns" have broken parts. Just a couple, but it's enough to really throw off the items.

atoms and fugahagen like this.
  10. fugahagen

fugahagen Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    That's what I'm saying. Are we really supposed to be clicking and saving every image or is there a dropbox link I'm not seeing? Been searching through a lot of threads here and almost all are missing at least one thing but some have links to download.

atoms likes this.
  11. JulianSK

JulianSK Villager Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is there any overworld character sprite to match the mummy battler?
    I googled a lot but found none for MV, just for VX Ace...
    I really liked the mummy, but I need an overworld sprite in my game. :(

12. feckyeslife

feckyeslife Sleepy Cat Mom Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm cackling a bit at having created the resources through spite but then forgetting to release them XD
    Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing what you create with the community. You're a real gem :kaojoy:

13. vandie28

vandie28 Villager Member

First Language:
    italiano
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    good morning
    I'm trying to make a game with rpg maker mv to publish on playstore.
    I saw Avery's resources posted on the forum and I must say that they are incredible.
    Can I insert them in my project?
    Let me know as soon as possible.
    Sorry but I'm new to the forum.
    I thank everyone in advance and I apologize for any errors.
    Thank you

14. miniyi

miniyi Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    help 2.jpg help.jpg [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hello, i need some help, how exactly do i use ur sprite? sorry i am still learning. thanks for all the high quality sprite u have made

15. RishigangiX

RishigangiX Professional Procrastinator Veteran

First Language:
    English
    You need to edit the files into a 4x2 spritesheet like the original MV spritesheets.
    Otherwise, for single character spritesheets like the second example, you can make it work by adding a $ sign in the beginning of the filename.

16. KingTempest

KingTempest Royalty Member

United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm extremely late.
    These are top notch. I'd give it 5 stars if there was a star rating.
    Is it possible to get a face for some of the monsters like Medusa and the Mecha?

17. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @KingTempest If there isn't one in the opening post, I suggest that you make a thread in Resource Requests. Give a link back to the sprites for the ones you are looking for, as Avery does not permit reposting of her resources.

18. Avery

Avery Sleeping Dinosaur Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    They exist, here and... i could've sworn I released it somewhere, here it is:
    [​IMG]
    (Now that I think about it... I made it along with the medusa for the restaff, I probably forgot releasing it >_<)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    atoms likes this.
  19. KingTempest

KingTempest Royalty Member

United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you so much Avery

20. Padramyr

Padramyr Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey Avery :)

I just want to say thank you for all your efford and the magnificent resources! They are all awesome!
    I've got three questions: Could you please, please repost the soldier sprite for riding on a horse? It's missing in your post and I would really like to use it. It would be really great if you could do this for me :3
    If I do an edit on one of your resources would I be allowed to post it here so other people can use it to? I'm thinking of editing a character into your horse wagon and the wooden cart so it actually has a coachman.

In your Terms of Use you say that it's okay to edit your resources. Am I allowed to redraw some of your face sets to fit the style of my game? I wouldn't post those edits anywhere and would just use them for my own game.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018