Avy's MV Stuff

KitCameo

Crypto Linguist Cat Burglar
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avery! I have a couple of suggestions, just for inspiration hopefully, so no added pressure here:

I haven't found too many items and tilesets for shrunken down characters, as in a Honey, I Shrunk The Kids type of thing. I was thinking the interior of ant hills, giant kitchen items like a huge faucet or utensils, a carpet forest, or inside a mouse hole in the wall... those kinds of things.

Creatures/animals made out of food. Kind of like the Candy Kingdom in Adventure Time, but not limited to candy if you'd like to try different things.

I just want to thank you for all the work you do creating amazing new resources for everyone. I thought I had already commented here to say that a while ago, but I don't see the comment, and I don't want you to think I haven't appreciated what you do for a long time now.

TobiObito4ever

Self-Proclaimed Mythology Nerd
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I remember seeing a bunch of cute little inchling characters for VX Ace. I was wondering if that's possible for MV?

And by "inchling", I mean characters like The Borrowers, Issun-boshi or Shinmyoumaru Sukuna. Would be cuuuute~

Gotta say though: love your work! Keep it up~

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could try sand castles, pillow forts, or sleeping bags.

BlueVikingr

The Dragonbirb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would a generator part of a straw gardening hat be considered too large of a suggestion?

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Now that you are asking for ideas, I can give some in case you like them.

1) I have searched everywhere for tilesets of an amusement park because of course, every character sometimes needs a place to have fun:D and / or take your partner in the tunnel of love:blush::wub and the odd scare in the house of scares:o:o:o.

2 It is strange that a drawbridge has not been made because a good medieval castle needs one

AeghtyAteKees

Nyctopheliac
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Sorry if this isn't appropriate to ask for (I didn't see any rules about it), but is there any way you could adapt the broom and flying character model to 32x32 VX size? They're just what I've been looking for.

JazzGotBlues

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oke so ehm, I made a forum account just to reply here FUN! :D

I just wanted to say that your work is INCREDIBLE and I can't even comprehend (Spelled right?) how you do it. Also seen some tutorials from your wich is amazing.
Just wanted to know/ask if there is another list with many tiles you made? As after a certain point I believe you stopped updating page #1. (Or I'm just blind hehehe)

Suggestions? well I feel like funny mages would be nice not? Like the classis stereotype wizzards with the long clothes and such. Always fun not?
Otherwise I really miss some cool big Demon's to fight, Like the ones from Seven deadly Sins? (their style is amazing) If you want I can provide picuteres

Oh wait I already did :D

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I know it's kind of an odd request, but I really like your bat images. Have you ever considered doing a side view bat battler?

I have a thing for bats.

plumbbobparadise

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lovely graphics Avery! I have to say that horse overlay idea is brilliant! Definitely makes making a character who rides a horse much easier.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
My suggestion is for the snake character to get a faceset and SV battler.

hero_buddy

artist and pro cat petter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, these look amazing! I especially like the large buildings; definitely using them for a dungeon exterior.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
@MMMm hiddenone has already a great SV snake in her thread ;)

Advent calendar is like 40-50% done, i just made a long list of things i am considering, but there is still the chance to let me know about new suggestions by now :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are my suggestions if you're still taking them:
A large SF boat like the small one in the RTP. I've asked around for this before but still haven't been able to find anything :hsad:...
A battler for that Old Woman RTP sprite, or maybe some elderly generator parts.
Colorful cats, like calicoes!
And last but not least, some casual clothing for the generator. Not everyone needs to be walking around in medieval armor, right? :hwink:

Any one of these would be AMAZING! Keep up the good work:hhappy:

sushibyte

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
I'll shuffled through all the pages, does anyone know where I can find the EvilGod Character sprite??

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@sushibyte There's one in the RTP, but to my knowledge, I don't think Avery's created any modifications.
Maybe someone else has?

JazzGotBlues

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EVIL SANTA SPRITE+BATTLER
sorry I just had this idea at random and I think it would be really funny xd

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd love A crocodile but really wathever you makes is gonna be awesome Im sure :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 18)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baekyam3