CCCreations

CCCreations
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really just started getting into trying to fullfil my dream of making a game ive had an idea on since i was 17.... I struggled with RPG Maker MV a little becasue i had originally used the one on playstation WAY back when.... and well i grew older.. anyhow.. i came across your stuff and WOW.. its all exactly what i had been looking for and i thank you so much! You are SO VERY talented! only thing i could think i need at the moment is a better Slime side view image lol. I look forward to seeing more of your work :wink:
Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there :)

Maybe someone of you could help me. I'm trying out some of Avery's stuff on a little test map but ran into a problem. I tried to use those awesome doors and cupboard doors but they're way off where they should be. Why's that? The files are named "!Doors" and "!$Cupboard Doors".
Here's what happens to my doors:
doorsoffstke8.png

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
The doors come in two variations - you are using the one that needs an edit in the wall, it is made for people that want to add nieches to show where the doors are (in my example screen i used them for the left and lower door).
nnonfpul.gif

The other thing is that simple that you probably already solved it yourself. The doors open to the player and for that they use the tile in front of the cupboard as well, soooo... just move the event one tile down?

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The doors come in two variations - you are using the one that needs an edit in the wall, it is made for people that want to add nieches to show where the doors are (in my example screen i used them for the left and lower door).
nnonfpul.gif

The other thing is that simple that you probably already solved it yourself. The doors open to the player and for that they use the tile in front of the cupboard as well, soooo... just move the event one tile down?
Wow, the solution is pretty simple. Now I feel pretty stupid xD
I managed to find out what's wrong with the cupboard like five minutes ago. Sometimes I'm completely stumped and I feel stupid afterwards :oops:

Thanks for the clarification and keep up the good work! :)

MrDestroyer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
Avery, can you do a battle sprite of the giant ant?

Tag365

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

CCCreations

CCCreations
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you need one for a side view actor? If so, check this link. https://tm.lucky-duet.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3635 Otherwise, there's a search feature where you can search for posts with the word "Slime" in it to more quickly find images of slimes for side view enemies.
yeah i did both search here and google and nothing is like what im looking for... same with goblins. im working on drawing one but.... im not that good. lol. and yes side view.

Tag365

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yeah i did both search here and google and nothing is like what im looking for... same with goblins. im working on drawing one but.... im not that good. lol. and yes side view.
Are you making a Slime character actor?

CalebW

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am trying to find a battler sheet for the dragon that you made Avey. My game has half / full dragons and I want to be able to make main characters that can batte.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@CalebW I suggest you start a thread in Resource Requests to ask for this. As Avery does not allow reposting of her resources, you will need to provide a link back to the post containing the dragon so that people know which one you are referring to.

Tag365

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you do a skunk animal one next?

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's been a while, but to the courtensy of Pyrathas I am allowed to share something he commissioned from me originally designed for his Necroficer game.
A light and heavy celtic inspired armor, both male and female!
I added a characterless version as well which should make it easier to adjust it if someone needs that.
Have fun with them!
vl3iwz3l.png

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How generous. Thanks Avery and Pyrathas.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration
grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.
The new Phoenix plugin. I drew icons and an interface into it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fajar82