slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@M.I.A. Not too mention, you're allowed to bump your resource topic once a day if there's been an update. You can see that rule here. ;)

Awesome stuff, Avery. I also really like the railings. =3

Nectar

Bees love me.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They look amazing !

Angel31891

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avery,
You can make this big heart pump as a character?

German:
kannst du dieses Herz in der größe pumpen lassen als ein Charakter?
View attachment 65679

Was this every completed for you because I'd love to have this too.

There might be a problem with putting the SV hair into the generator as I haven't found a way to put the rear hair over the clothing when I tested it (but I think the extended generator can do it? I didn't spend much time on testing as I am getting ready to go out and wanted to release it before I leave xD).
So for SV there might be the need to add the hair in gimp or similar, but nevertheless, here it is:

Front:
mad5t465.png

5xo7egj4.png

vct27ffi.png

Rear:
qhxzf333.png

xsb7igg9.png

xbzedxla.png

Is there a TVD For this Elsa Hairstyle? I love the style and everything but I can't seem to find the TVD and with out that there is a very weird bald spot where you can see the scalp of the model.

Last edited by a moderator:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Poryg & @slimmmeiske2 , HAHAHA!! I know this! :) I was just making a joke. But thanks for being excellent Forum users and knowing the rules. :p

-MIA

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Angel31891 Please don't double-post (which is posting right after yourself in a thread), just edit your post if you have something you'd like to add. I've merged them for you this time.

Kentaro_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Awesome work. I use a lot Ressources from you, Avery :)

RavenBlackbird

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You may edit these for your own use, but don't post them anywhere without my permission.

Just to clarify, this means no posting of edited resources in this thread as well right? Or can I post the edits here?

MikaTeapot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you happen to have a version of your ship without the water lines? I'm using it as an airship:)

tonytank1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello,
I'm new here, so sorry for the newbie question. I downloaded this waterfall animation but I can't get it to animate properly on my map. What Am I supposed to do? I tried copying the image in the character folder, creating an event and using the stepping option but it doesnt animate.

8imxo3y5.png

A step-by-step guide for a newb would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

JWCSchroy

Master of Winging It
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm obsessed with the large buildings, but when I save one, and add it to a Tileset, it only saves like half the image. How does one go about fixing that so the full resource can be added to a map?

Attachments

• RMMV Half of Building Issue.png
    RMMV Half of Building Issue.png
    687.7 KB · Views: 43

MikaTeapot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm obsessed with the large buildings, but when I save one, and add it to a Tileset, it only saves like half the image. How does one go about fixing that so the full resource can be added to a map?

Parallax or you edit it in to a tileset manually. Which is pretty easy in GIMP with a 48x48 grid.

BlueVikingr

The Dragonbirb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is gonna sound strange, but I use the big buildings as doodads (above character level) and put impassible regions where their bases are supposed to be.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I guess there can never be too many animated objects in a game, or can they?
Be it a gargoyle coming to life or just a magical thing happening to show someone pulled the right switch - here is something to add more magic and movement to your maps :3
7zmc5gu3.gif

66ychuzd.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Having to clean my flat for visitors is obviously a good way to make me make resources to distract myself xD

The sizes in the MV Sci-Fi Tiles are quiiiite messed up, so I did another fix and added an animation to it. Now the dumpsters can be taller than a traffic cone! Wow!
qsjxujzw.gif

j5nk73v4.png

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery lovely as always! Good for post-apo games :)

Last edited:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery , that Gargoyle is JUST the thing I need for a puzzle room I'm working on! Great work! Thank you for all your contributions. :)

-MIA

NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey @Avery i like so much the dragon familiar:smile:, have you thought about doing more of these? Like witches invoking demons or magicians invoking elementals?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just tested latest update (Map transfers, Credits scene etc...) on MV (with RETRO) and everything thing seems to work as intended!
credits.png
Ugh, can't decide what to make next!
Recently got RPG Maker MZ. A bit slower with my current PC but I will be getting a new one soon.
evening progress; pretty happy where this is at so i'll take the rest of the night to myself =w=
5NJGyKY.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sograyish