CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh man, that is awesome. I gotta try and reverse engineer that to work on Beatrix if I can, she has essentially the same helmet.

It's trivial to the rest of the impressive crap I've seen you do but your 'behavior' animations are so smooth! I spent like seven feverish hours last night on a 10 frame one (I'm running the normal number of frames in my project, it went something like Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Right, Left, Down, Down, Left across three different $sheets) and by the time I was done it still wasn't anywhere near as smooth.

('tho in my defense, it was a gruesome decapitation followed by the headless body with its head standing at its feet a while before falling over sideways (with a wet shlumph sound) which is rather more complicated than a knightly fedora tip*. still working on it from 1AM-8AM was probably a worse choice than sleeping, but occasionally hints of OCD rear their ugly head amongst all my other crazy)

Cmosffr.gif

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OMG; that character sprite of the Knight adjusting his helmet is incredible!

Can't wait to use it in my game!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
On day 16, we have something that was asked for (in private conversations though) and I said, I would try :3
Well, I think I succeeded! Here we have a set of tiles, icons AND SV Weapons, so you can really use these books in any way you could want!
bookbatchicons.png
Bookbatchtile_Avery.png
WeaponsBooks.png

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Avery , Those are amazing! I love how you made them as tiles, icons, AND SVWeapons? Say whaaaat! :) Great work!!

-MIA

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, well, well... it's time for another bigger Set, after coming from XP i really missed the options for prison cells they had there, and what MV had avaiable was not very versatile. Well, luckily we can change that, can't we? ;3
On Day 17, we get some nice prison cells including a matching door!
Enjoy!
prison.png
prisondoor.png

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
YESSS!!! Finally, a COMPLETE dungeon cell system!! I didn't know I needed this in my life so much. :p

Fantastic!
-MIA

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
On day 18, we go back to icon reuses, I still had some upscale examples lying around (and made some more) and added some more edits to them as well (all "bases" were older from scratch icons I had made myself as well).
So we have: a whole bunch of MV Icons, with some of them in my MVII format as well and also, now that I was on it, two big icons (48*48) as well, in case someone wants to use that format. Enjoy!

Icon_Conversion.png

icon conversion2.png

BigIcons.png

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you, Avery. You've created so many things that I wouldn't have thought to ask for and didn't know I needed.

The book weapons and the custom jail cells are just perfect.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know, they are not very christmas-y, but... who doesn't want to collect cool mushrooms and loot... ehm... parts of hopefully monsters...?
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! I have been yearning to have different mushroom icons for healing ingredients for my game this is PERFECT!!:kaoluv::kaopride:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
On day 19, I have two things that were a bit small to be a day alone, so I made more things and merged these two :3

First a cauldron, for kitchens and camps as decoration^^
cauldron.png
Second, I made the word map bridge tileable and edited it, so these longer bridges can break in every way possible :3

bridge.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
On day 20 I have another batch of icons, several different topics and things that I thought could be handy ;3

icons.png
So, we have:
Phoenix feather, love potion, chainmail,
vampire teeth, dragon skull,
elvish sword,
dice,
chestnut, acorn,
peas, pear,
shrimp, thuna,
random wind icon

Enjoy! :3

BlueVikingr

The Dragonbirb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much, Avery! I love your icons; they make games feel so much more real than the default style, like what you're seeing in the item menu is actually the object in your character's pack.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Once again, the icons look fabulous! I especially love the detail on the fossils, the chestnut, peas and shrimp. The dice are very handy too!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
The content of my resources to post folder get suspicously narrow. I guess that means time flew by too fast again D;
So, time to pull this out of the batch, here we have a watchtower for your modern games on day 21!
And some of you might recognize it, it's another bigger version of an existing workd map tile ;3
wachposten.png

Edit:
I just made this for a request (as I'm in a christmas-y mood and trying to make people happy), so I'm just gonna add it ;3
Palisade_Avery.png

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Phew, what a journey! With this posted, only two days are left :o
On day 22, we have a second batch of the versatile books! They can be decoration, an icon for a spell, a readable item, a weapon... whatever you like, as you have all the graphics and can choose which one your use needs :3 Have fun!

bookicons2avy.png
booktiles2.png
Bookweapons2.png

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
WOOHOO!! More books!! I love the Lookout Tower as well. These are fantastic, Avery. :)

-MIA

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
On day 23, let's have a look what I have left over... that does not mean that these things are worse, i just tried to spread things evenly (like not two times the same type of stuff on following days and so on) and shuffeled and added things over time.
And funnily, the things are the two things i made first when starting making stuff for this:

A small but pretty cool (in my opinion at least xD) animation for the default lamp tiles. Always remember: it's the tiny details ;3
lamp.gif
!$lamp.png

Second, I wanted an angel that could actually fly, so I made a nice base and could never decide on a look for an angel I wanted to make... well, now everyone has the chance to make one on their own I guess?
angel.gif$angeltemplate.png

And last my last thing I made, after making a padlock for @GalacticGod s request I realized a modern padlock would've been maybe more fitting, depending on the setting and I'll add them both here, as they are for everyone of course as well :3
paclock.png

Have a good time, we'll see us tomorrow ;3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 22)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmakernoob