Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I always look forward to seeing your work, It looks amazing as usual. I would suggest possibly cancer cells... like Darkened areas effected by the disease.

I think it would add an edge of difference, and realism as it's a real threat to virtually anything that lives.
I'm very interested to see how this project will turn out if you decide to build onto it more. ^_^

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure you could hear my squeal of delight so let me post it here: EEEIIIIEEEEE!

I don't have plans for a flesh level in my current project but I love seeing new asset material to expand the RTP. As always, yours is beautiful, even when it's a grotesque fleshy environment. Also love all the ideas being kicked around here. It's given me inspiration, so I might make some materials when I get the time.

Also, wanted to comment about the Mimic character sheet from before, I got it working but I had to rearrange the sprites around. I am posting it here in case anyone would like to use your Mimic to mimic the animation you have for it (I'll see myself out in a moment), this is the character behavior sheet to use to do it.

Mimic Behavior Character Sheet

Mimic_Behaviour.png

CalebW

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any chance of prison MV resources being made? It's hard to find a lot of good inner materials relating to a modern prison.

Bakaboiii

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am so sorry, please put me in the right spot (or just tell me where to go) but I can't figure out how to download the tilesets. I feel like an idiot but I am searching and searching and it's not getting me anywhere. I know this is not the place to ask but I would love to post in the right place or even see a tutorial on how to do it. I have "hovered" over the name but no link comes up to download. I'm just confused hahaha please forgive me for posting on the wrong spot. I just want to make games that look good and unique. Thank you and again, sorry.

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am so sorry, please put me in the right spot (or just tell me where to go) but I can't figure out how to download the tilesets. I feel like an idiot but I am searching and searching and it's not getting me anywhere. I know this is not the place to ask but I would love to post in the right place or even see a tutorial on how to do it. I have "hovered" over the name but no link comes up to download. I'm just confused hahaha please forgive me for posting on the wrong spot. I just want to make games that look good and unique. Thank you and again, sorry.
No offense intended, but if simply right-clicking and downloading .png files via your web browser is causing you trouble, then I fear that using the RPG Maker software itself might prove to be insurmountably difficult. In any case, good luck!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Added web bridges as autotile (more flexible) and B-Tiles (better looking), also some new grounds and a wall floor combination that lets you map several levels ;3
Added the flesh border on B so you can insert any of the grounds as well :3
FleshCave_A2.png
FleshCaveA5.pngFleshCaveB.png

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm in love with the texture of this, the shading is so good, it fits beautifully. Awesome work.

MetalKing11417

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For some of the moving auto tiles, why not add a sickly green liquid that looks like stomach acid as well as normal water?

Azarae

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your work is fantastic! I absolutely love this latest tileset too, it has a slight Eldritch horror vibe to me.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think the set is benefitting from me working slower on it and taking your feedback, what do you think?
I did some other things today, here is a set of animated sprites to go with it:
wobble.gifbubble.gif!FleshDecoration.png

Also added the requested recolores for the A1 sheet :3
FleshCaveA1.png

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This Flesh cave is looking awesome, how about walls with rib bones or spinal discs to simulate being inside a creature? Or maybe eyes to place about?

Azarae

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suppose it depends on what you are going for? For the living seaweed or whatever you would call it, if you are trying to make it look like it is writhing and trying to escape, perfect. Though if you are trying to get it to merely wiggle and stuff like it itself is alive instead of containing something, I would suggest try making it look more wavey? Like the tips of the thing...or if you are trying to make it beating more, have the inner portion pulse and the tentacles expand? Just ideas and thoughts as an artist myself. No way critism, just inspires me and has ideas sprouting from it.(Seeing you post these really makes me wish I could just get my tablet back to draw, I always thought animations were different to make than uploading it in frames.)

As for the bubble, boil thingy...it looks really well done, like something is hatching, unburrowing or an eye is about to come into focus. Which if the center was a different colour that could easily be done if an alteration was created.

The egg sacks are perfect, they really have that heartbeat feel to it like it is alive and lovely recolouring on the tiles. Love it all! Keep up the great work. ^-^

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you two! I made some more smaller things yet, but I think I'll post the next update when I have a bigger batch ready :3 This is going to be cool I guess, I hope I can see some nice screens by some of you in the end maybe? ;3

Today I am adding some thing I had made for requests (and neither has said thank you yet, welp), but they should be useful for more people as well and I am adding them here so you know they are for you as well^^
First is an edit of the default fence, adding a gate to it:
fence.gif
$fence_avy.png

Second is a booth you can use for modern restaurants. It loops, so you can create a nice and clean row of booths on your map :3
RestaurantBooths_Avery.png

Azarae

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You guess?! XD

But yeah, will definitely be giving credit of course and I will definitely send screens...evensend the game itself if requested! Mine is so far from being done though. I only got RPG-MV recently due to the recent steam sale.

Also, the booths look sleek, I like it and cute little fence, very practical.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The restaurant booth picture is br0ken?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 29)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:
And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem
Petty boss is working today. Hope he realizes today that messing with me is gonna ruin his day like yesterday. I can operate very comfortably on the fringes of policy XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ba_hq