Avy's MV Stuff

Azarae

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The fence was like that for me awhile ago and then the booth suddenly was too, not sure why. But right clicking and opening them in a new tab still showed them properly either way.

Platsch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Avery,
You can make this big heart pump as a character for inbody?
on your site 25 / post 500 .

of German:
kannst du dieses Herz in der größe pumpen lassen als ein Charakter fürs Körper innere?

1583361887599.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
So here is something that took a bit, but pushing these pixels was excatly what I needed after a veeeeeery long week.
@Thalzon has made this very neat battler of a barrell mimic and I thought: "damn, that's cool, I wanna see this being used" and I am a firm believer on crossover content (like not making edits of other people's resources, but making matching ones, as I made e.g. with @hiddenone several times) because that way people with several strenghts can make the other persons stuff more usable and have a better chance of their things being used, if that makes sense. Like, a char is more likely being used if he has a matching face and so on.
Well, no more talking, say hello to my friend the living barrell!

It come with and without eye and also with and without rope...thingy and also with and without shadow. If you want people to be able to spot your mimics, they have a differentlid than the default tiles, otherwise you should use the untransformed sprite all over your game ;3
barrell.gif

barell.png

I also released my WIND ICONS today, so some feedback there would also be great :3 I sometimes feel like my resource releases there get a bit overseen as they are in the workshop section, but i dunno. It's a bit tricky I guess.

@Platsch That would be a pretty huge thing to do, and while I don't mind extensive edits, that is nothing I plan on doing as it would eat many hours of my life. I did something like that once for member + (it was another style though) and I don't plan on do that again^^' it was just not fun enough and the time/outcome rate is too low for something I would do randomly for free here.

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I absolutely love the animated flesh dungeon tiles. The animated ulcer looking thing looks so gross. Fantastic work! :)

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The PNG Format Error But Not All is Error

Why ?

And How to Fix It
Please give us more information. What do you mean by the PNG format is giving you an error?
My bet is that you're not using the resources in the right way. SV battlers and characters are not the same type of assets, and single sheet character image must have a filename that starts with a $

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Way to go @Avery ! Great job! I've been waiting to see this one since I saw you mention in @Thalzon 's thread you wanted to do this. :)

-MIA

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I had a bottleneck today... working on my thesis and waiting for a necessary thing to be able to continue work with nothing of my data at work (no, no RTP files at hand), I though at least I could use the time to practise some drawing (my thesis is art related, so I have the needed things in my office, hard- and softwarewise).
Short story, I grabbed my succubus face from the thread (lol) and gave her more emotions, as I think she is someone a lot people could have a use for.
With the matching battler from Raven_Blackbird and her default enemy battler and my sprite and face you can have her literally play any role in your game and now with more expressions!
Succubus_Avery.png

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for taking the time for posting the faceset, and the hint on what to use them with. They're fantastic!

dplock

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit: Did not see the "no requests" clause in your first post. Mea Culpa.

Last edited:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That Cave Entrance looks awesome! Great job on it!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you, @GalacticGod !

There have been 3 additions by super awesome people to my flesh cave, and I want you all to check out:
@Harrumi 's sweet eaten ship tiles: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/harrumis-resource-dump-newest-updated-large-trees-05-09-2020-added-flowers-more-trees.90427/#post-1044305
@Guardinthena 's freaking awesome whale mouth entrance and more: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/guardinthenas-mv-resources-latest-whale-mouth-interior-and-corrupted-gate.118326/#post-1043013
and @hiddenone 's super cool and creepy flesh monster...men... things:https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/page-53#post-1046916

There are several things I wanted to add today, first of all, we now have more stairs to get to different levels of the flesh dungeons (we had up, I added sideview and down :3)
I also added another row for the wall tiles, so they can tile clean for heights larger than 2 tiles and also fixed a minor issue on the A1 set :3
stairs.png
A5:
FleshCaveA5.png
B:
FleshCaveB.png
A1:
FleshCaveA1.png

Talking about stairs, I made these for a request:
Stairs_avery.png

Also, I had made this animated version of the demon pillars for another one:
flesh.gif
$Fleshpillars_avery.png

Stay safe everyone, and in case you don't know what to do with your free time, I'm always happe to see screenshots in case you use my resources!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've been away on a camping trip and got back just recently. Thank you so much for such a wonderful mention! It is amazing to see how this is taking off by so many talented creators. (LOVE the side stairs btw!) I couldn't agree more with you on the cross collaboration of artists, creating content to strengthen the use of others pieces, such as what is going on now and what you did for the crab-barrel monster. I am in love with the thing! (Actually had plans later to do a mechanized spider and I think I will use yours as reference to build the animation process, so thank you thank you thank you so much for your work on that!)

As always, your content is amazing work. I love seeing everything you come out with.

Ragpuppy87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bablfxgy.png
Hello, @Avery. If you are currently taking requests, I would like an emotion face set for your fortune teller character above, please.

This character wouldn't actually serve as a fortune teller but rather just a kind old wise woman. So I would just need some basic emotions such as a neutral expression, joy, sadness, and thoughtful.

Thank you.

Ragpuppy87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I never took requests here.
I apologize. I just saw a lot of other requests in the thread and assumed. Would you mind if I made a request in resource requests for another artist to create a face sheet based on your work?

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Inbetween of setting my flat up in case of "you have to stay home for some weeks" (which is very likely as it seems...) I thought that no matter what's going on, we should focus on the good things in life, and so I added two more items to the B sheet:
1584454707558.png
a bone pillar and a matching door in the wall. I was not sure if I should make a smaller hole as well, for the 1 tile high chars... because these doors always seem to be so extremely tine nonetheless.
Welp.
I think, I'll try to fiddle around more with these when I need to get my brain off and I hope everyone stays safe!

Also, I kind of really enjoy that spontanous collab with @Harrumi , @hiddenone and @Guardinthena and at the moment my plan is to - slowly - fill up the B sheet and maybe make some more animated items.
FleshCaveB.png

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Today I'm trying to start a series of smaller daily resources to spread some happiness in these times :)
Starting with some mountain variations for worldmaps, giving more options for "special" mountain locations, dungeon entires and sudden events like the peaceful snowy mountain exploding as vulcano and being topped by a crater later :3
Enjoy!
mountains.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 15)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:
Worst nightmare this morning, tried to get 20 minutes of work done on my project before heading to work and got hit with a POWER SURGE. Restarted my computer and the project was CORRUPTED, luckily I made a back up a few days ago so I only lost 4 days of work but still
Ami
what the other name of Elixir?

many games are use that,i want name it different.
What does your project folder look like?
I was told that an iPhone can provide a personal internet hotspot...You learn something new everyday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr