PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These obelisks are truly amazing. Prettier than most that i've seen. The animation is really good.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
(Images in this post are NOT for use!)

I don't know if I can continue with the MV Edits, because I heard of that new engine that is coming up, the
cartdride.png
I had some very top secret information leaked, that after nearly 30 years of developement the engine is now finally close to be released!
"It was supposed to be ready in 1992, but somehow other projects were always more important", said T. Ouchy-Fuzzman, the company's speaker. Now that retro is coming again, they knew they had to finally finish it. "It is a work of heart. We are so touched we made it."
It was supposed to be the first RPG Maker ever, but it aimed too high. The export to handheld systems was way more difficult than expected. "We really had no clue how to connect these goddam cartridges to a computer", an engineer told us in secret.

coool4.png
A screenshot from the demo game. The engine has some innovative workarounds, e.g. it replaced the class names with fitting icons.

The RetroRPG Maker (other work in progress names were "RPG Maker 1992" or "RPG Maker Oh holy lord we will never finish this monster") is supposed to be released in Summer 2020 and will cost around 101$. It seems a bit high given that some of the features are a bit outdated (you'll have to enter plug-ins in binary code and are limited to 4 colors), but it will be evened out by other things that should make up for that, most importantly the smooth export to GameBoy Cartridges.

Nintendo's speaker said "We are both touched and puzzled, I don't know what to say."

A special feature is that now multiplayer games are easy to make, given the link-cable option that the Gameboy offers.
retro (3).png
Your game on a gameboy! Make your childhood dreams come true!

Besides that, the RetroRPG Maker has all a Maker needs and I am excited to see the games and resources made for and with it!
coool5.png

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Today we are early, as I had this one already made yesterday, but did not want to interfere with my April Fool's joke. You might have noticed that I made the pictures some years ago (it was hard to not redo all of it, but I did not have the time), but hope you still enjoyed the joke ;3

Today I picked a request from the request board and made some more variations, I hope it's something a lot people have a use for^^
Also a gentle reminder that I have the two large towers on the left as large parallax buildings you could use for a visit of these locations ;3

Worldmapdragons_Avery.png

Clee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Once again dropping some amazing resources. I especially like the pink dragon. Great stuff as usual.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Today we have something that is a very heavy edit from the default horse's face, and I have to admit that I might have been as fast if I had just drawn it from scratch xD Because literally every part of it is bent, retouched or added from scratch.
Anyways, here is a set of faces for donkeys, because not every party can afford a horse ;3
donkey_face_avery.png

HaneHaeterun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery You have no idea how perfectly the dragon-towers match my project! Thank you so much (and for so many other things you've made too!)

Don't play around with COVID-19 -- play around with RPG Maker instead!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I love the second one with the gray and white! Those were always my favorite colors on them. We used to breed them on the ranch when I was a kid. They've got so much personality. :)
Great job!
-MIA

PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Today we are early, as I had this one already made yesterday, but did not want to interfere with my April Fool's joke. You might have noticed that I made the pictures some years ago (it was hard to not redo all of it, but I did not have the time), but hope you still enjoyed the joke ;3

Today I picked a request from the request board and made some more variations, I hope it's something a lot people have a use for^^
Also a gentle reminder that I have the two large towers on the left as large parallax buildings you could use for a visit of these locations ;3

View attachment 138549
Really nice. A perfect example of a dragon's lair

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your pixel work is really fabulous.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I hope you have all seen @hiddenone 's amazing donkeys she made that go well with my faces!
Get them here!

Also I renamed the dailies in quaran-tinies, I think that should work and updated my avatar.

Today I have two face parts for you, that match the SV and TV wings hiddenone had already made wuite a while ago and I thought it would be nice to have that addition :3
You can find them in her Thread under Anthro -> Wings!
Fairy1.pngFairy2.png

Parts:
FG_Wing_p604.pngFG_Wing_p603.png

Let us know what you think about these types of collabs! There are some more parts that could use the face additon ;3

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I for one am thoroughly enjoying the collaboration between different artists here on the site! It was especially enjoyable for me for the little things I was able to contribute, but it is a wonderful thing to see. The collaboration will eventually increase the likelihood of assets being used when there are more things for it -i.e., on map sprites for another artists battlers, for multiple artists contributing to flesh out the...well, flesh dungeon as happened recently. It is wonderful!

Also, you've been asking to see your assets used in game. I implemented the water tiles you did recently into mine and let me just say the beach front looks 100x better. Screenshots below. And, if I am able to make a suggestion about the water tiles you created, I think it would be an incredible addition to them if you were to do half-submerged cliff tiles for them. I began to create my own, but I just thought it would be a nice addition to the water tile assets and the community as a whole if it were more readily accessible. That's just my two-cents.

For Avery1.PNGFor Avery3.PNGFor Avery4.PNG

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've gotta say, I'm a sucker for collaborations. Every artist has their strong and weak points and most collabs cover the weak points, and really highlight those strengths.

QuantumCapybara

Money Can't Buy Capyness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow again, those dragons be awesomesauce.

kretin_20

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I kinda see how you did the train. Creative

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
These tinies are a lot less tiny than planned... welp.

I honestly dislike like a lot of the MV stuff is too specific, like a statue of a demon riding a dragon with a clock in its belly. Some snipping and from scratch pixeling of missing limbs later we have a demon statue that can also be a light source and the statue of a cute chubby dragon :3
demon_fire.gif

Tiles:
Statues_Avery.png

Char:
!$Statue_fire_Avery.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 7)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...
RM MV ACE? 2020? Super? Legends? Sword and Shield? 2.5D? RM Pixel? RM 2: Revenge of Squared RTP tiles? Don't mind me, I'm just wondering about what will be the name of the next engine.

So I came up with a new look for the paths, and along the way realized health bars are so overrated, so now a crazy red light trail follows her and gets shorter as her life decreases. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeback