Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Uh, yes! More statues are always welcome!

Loving these dailies, Avery. I look forward to them each day!

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I made them as today's quaran-tiny!
Please stay safe. We need awesome people like you to make it through this.
Love the signs. Totally going to do my best to use them.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really appreciate how you tend to add things that are not only RTP styled, but what I would consider "RTP Variants". :) Everything blends in so well! Great work.

-MIA

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@gothicvoid -love the style of trees you picked for this. Also, is this for the No Travel Jam? I'm curious just by the picture and want to play.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Today I have more wings, as the default wings for some reason don't appear in tge face graphic which is pretty weird and so far I can't remember that I ever came across a good fix for that, so... here's a fix for that? xD

Mockup:
Angel.pngDemon.png

Parts:
FG_Wing_p01.pngFG_Wing_p02.png

@gothicvoid
Ooooh, that's really cool :3 You know that I also have backwards versions of the default chest? ;D

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Guardinthena No this is a game .. my first still... that ive been working on (activly with RPG Maker) for over a year now. I want to enter the game jam.. but im a little adhd and i know if i take my full attention off this one before i finish a demo of it at least ill NEVER finish it ... and ive wanted to tell this story since my senior year :kaoswt:

@Avery hmm with everything you have, i must have missed that entry. Ill scour your thread again lol

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
hmm with everything you have, i must have missed that entry. Ill scour your thread again lol
^ This above. I needed to do a water cave for my project and completely forgot Avery had a lovely one already made.

heldheld

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got into RPG maker only like a week ago after having touched it in probably more than 15 years so I only found out about this website and this thread a few days ago.

Can I just say, Avery, this thread and your work is just beyond amazing. I am in awe of your style and dedication. :wub

Thank you so much for all the time you put into your work and all the great resources that come out of it!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
So today we have another costumizable item:
throne_room_blank_Avery.png
Some plain shields, a less fancy throne (to me that decoration was just toooo much) and some banners.
The purpose: they are (compared to other stuff) easy to recolor and costumize with some emblems so you can actually have throne rooms look different in different kingdoms :3

But, as I know, this is not complete beginner's thing so I consider making a few costumized ones (that are still for everyone, just some more unique colors and stuff) for another quaran-tiny, so leave your suggestions what you or other people could use!

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mix-and-match banners and emblems would be a neat thing. I know how I'd do it if it was me doing it now that you've got me thinking about it ( assorted coloured banners, gold or silver trim, a selection of emblems in gold or silver ) but I don't want to step on your don't-post-edits-of-my-stuff rules. But I'd like to provide a few emblems for use with your banners if that's acceptable.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is hoing since quite a bit now... I dunno how long I can keep it up, we will see.
I hope you all have a safe and joyful easter no matter the circumstances.

Today I have another set of statue edits for you, I think the default god is waaaay over the top. Now you can use him in a lot more ways (even as prophet, king, hero...) and choose some of the parameters of how you want him to be displayed by mapping him out of several tiles:
Mockup:
staruesmockup.png

Tiles:
God_statues_avery.png

@WaywardMartian You can make whatever you want, as long as you only use the RTP and your own stuff. I had considered making something like that though, but was waiting on input here (and there was none, so... welp, dunno). I had also considered more extensive edits for different throne room themes (that are more fixed, but therefore are more individual), but given that I make stuff daily it highly depends on how I feel what is coming out on a day.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why thank you Avery

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is hoing since quite a bit now... I dunno how long I can keep it up, we will see.
Hunny i am in the same boat... this quarantine thing has finally gotten to me and i am in a full bottom swing of a manic phase, but i have to keep clawing on.... As for how much longer to keep it up.... if you need a break.. do so. If it will make your current condition worse though... fight through it. We are all in this together.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I did not like that the default pizza had already a piece taken out, so... I fixed that and made more stages of the pizza being eaten. For your dinner cutscenes, your "which bastard took the last slice?!" fights and everything else you could build around that:
Pizza_avery.png

Lol, the forum seems to censor the word that I used to descibe the person taking the last slice of a person of mixed heritage.

Last edited:

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lol, awesome stuff! :o

PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did not like that the default pizza had already a piece taken out, so... I fixed that and made more stages of the pizza being eaten. For your dinner cutscenes, your "which ******* took the last slice?!" fights and everything else you could build around that:
View attachment 139594

Lol, the forum seems to censor the word that I used to descibe the person taking the last slice of a person of mixed heritage.
Lol, really nice! Seeing this made me want to order one :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 23)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?
Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?
Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz