fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, thank you so much Avery! Actually I wanted to make an rat/mouise simulator, and then you come in, all in splendor :kaoluv:
@Avery, can I have a commision for you? I'm looking for a cute chick, but a little bigger than usual chicks done for RM, because I know there are some little chickens (hiddenone's for example), but I need something bigger (more visible), like with the mouses here. I'm using remastered chicken from RM, and desperatly looking for a little chicks for them to my farming game. Perfect size would be 1/2 of the chicken. Thank you so much for consideration of the request.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am so impressed. These are absolutely beautiful. You are a very talented artist!! :wink:

rgn87

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded the ship tileset and put it in the correct folder. I can't see it. I am using RPG Maker MV if that helps

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@rgn87 can't see it to add to the tileset you want on the tilesets in the database?
or can't see it in the tilesets list?

it is your first message, so I am going to assume the second and you are brand new to rpg maker.
those are just images. You put them on the folder, but now you need to open the database, go to the Tilesets tab and either create a new one or edit one already there. In there select the images on the right boxes, and set them like you want/need. Only then they will be useable on your project.

rgn87

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@rgn87 can't see it to add to the tileset you want on the tilesets in the database?
or can't see it in the tilesets list?

it is your first message, so I am going to assume the second and you are brand new to rpg maker.
those are just images. You put them on the folder, but now you need to open the database, go to the Tilesets tab and either create a new one or edit one already there. In there select the images on the right boxes, and set them like you want/need. Only then they will be useable on your project.
Okay I downloaded new tilesets from another source and they worked perfect. I put the ship tileset in the tileset folder, closed the game, reopened it, and went to make a custom tileset. I couldn't see the ship tilesets as an option to choose. I looked under A's, B, C, D, and E. It is saved in the folder, but not an option to use in game. I hope this makes sense.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@rgn87 This sounds like it's more a problem of you being new to RPG Maker (we all were once - don't worry), than have anything to do with Avery's resources. So please make a new thread in MV Support.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@rgn87 was the other one overwriting old images?
or is the problem you were not able to set the new images when making the tileset in the database?

you can put the images in the folder, but unless they overwrite an image already there they won't be useable right away.
you need to go to the database, to the tilesets tab, set a new tileset with the images you added on the folder (or change one already there to use them), then on your map make the map use the tileset that you set the images to.

and no, you cannot use two tilesets at once (not without a plugin and lots of work to make it useable), but you can make a new tileset with any of those images combined, and can make lots of tilesets in there, so you can just mix and match.

HaneHaeterun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A cookie for everybody who finds a good reason to implement those in his/her game!
I mean, they are cute, but as I guess noone is making a south america themed fantasy game they could only find a place in a modern setting as pet D:
Anyways, had fun making them.
The second one looks like my old chepsie who I had for many years until it passed away when I was 14.

I just now discovered this. I'm actually modifying my ideas for a city to have one follow the Heroes solely to use these adorable little furballs! I have hidden a doll in every city, and town and building, (and dungeon), and I am making one town where the only way to find the doll is to follow the furball to it.

I'm not kidding. These are just too cute to ignore.

If you ever make a Yorkshire Terrier, I'd be dying from the level of cuteness (while also going insane trying to figure out how to make the Yorkies chase the Guinea Pigs)!

*pulls something out of the wrapping paper*

A whole bunch of variations for stuffed animals!

There are teddy bears and dolls in the default ressources, but there are so many more things you could own as stuffed animal! Decorate the room of your hero, a random child or the house of the mad doll collector with them!
This ended my search for plushies for the minigame I have been working on. Thank you so very much for making these (and for making my search easier)!

Eibon

Lord of everything and nothing, low level human
Reaction score
First Language
Español/English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for asking, but are you a goddess?

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aww, thank you ^////^

Today I wrote this tiny tutorial snippet (it's more in input about workarounds to give you ideas about how to be able to use a lot more resources out there):

.... and then I realized I have a lot of busts as well, and as I drew them, I KNOW they are made from scratch and therefore I may allow people to use them in MV even if they don't have VX Ace.
So I grabbed my Wolves, adjusted the colors and set them up for MV. They might not be perfect, but I think they work well and should especially a good job combined with my wolf sprites.

Wolves_Avery.png
Wolves_Avery2.png
Question is, do you want more upcyles like that?

Eibon

Reaction score
First Language
Español/English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i do!, so every time you upload, does the first post actualize? i mean, what i am seeing is that is not happening, but i wanted confimation.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Eibon pretty sure it is updated by hand after the images are posted here.

Eibon

Reaction score
First Language
Español/English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, that explains it, thanks. Also, obviously thank you as well Avery for all the hardwork!

rgn87

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just to update: I realized I created a file also called tilesets, and THAT was where I was saving them. That was why it didn't work. Then when I got it to work, I couldn't put it together. LOL It is still a badass looking ship though.

PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pretty nice what you did in Graphics hack part 2.

I don't really feel confortable suggesting you what you should or not do, since i've done a lot and for free. But since you ask, while i like tiles and upcycles, i prefer your event art. You have a knack for them. Can't find a single one that is not useful to a broad quantity of games.

As always, your work is awesome.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's not an event graphics, but it felt unfair that you can decorate your temples with angels, but the demon side seemed to be a bit less favored. Here are some charming demon ladies to fill your evil lairs (or to be bought by the wealthy art collector NPC):
demonstatues.png

Eibon

Reaction score
First Language
Español/English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i think that i speak for the whole forum when i say; we love your work, thanks!

Yegitu

artistic goofball
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is an incredibly impressive collection! I'm sure I will use some of these on my parallax maps or other stuff, haha! ^u^
Keep up the good work!

aceandbacon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for those demon statues they work MUCH better for demon and dragon themed areas!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
In the near future I will add some more stuff, thanks to amazing @KRS , who has commissioned some pieces from me and was generous to allow me to share them with you guys!

Today we are starting with these two weapons, a battle hammer and a coin sack to smack your enemies with them!
weaponsKRS.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 13)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

modified at client's request
Looking at some classic RPG maps for inspiration... even Chip's Challenge maps for dungeons. It seems like towns might be more challenging on the visual side...

Upcoming boss. Messing around with the tint as it's in a drained sewer system.
Okay... This was an important decision. What to say. Happy autumn. :)

It seems opening MZ with the executable doesn't register it in steam. So on my steam account, it says I only used MZ for 5 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsaacSkyder