AfroditeOhki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh dang I was needing a battle hammer so much! THANK YOU! I'll have to edit it to appear on the character sprite but that should be much easier than trying to make one from scratch :yswt:

Thank you and thanks KRS for allowing the share of your commission!

darkquilius

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have only been using rpg maker MV for about a month. I am understanding the programming part of it but I am so bad at the art part ( have downloaded GIMP but... :( I am so bad at it. It's people like you that make this tool so much more accessible for people like me! I really appreciate it Avery! If you have any good beginner GIMP videos I would appreciate it!

MetalKing11417

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have only been using rpg maker MV for about a month. I am understanding the programming part of it but I am so bad at the art part ( have downloaded GIMP but... :( I am so bad at it. It's people like you that make this tool so much more accessible for people like me! I really appreciate it Avery! If you have any good beginner GIMP videos I would appreciate it!
Art like any skill requires practice. Even if you do have talent for various forms of art, you still have to practice to get as good as Avery or anyone else posting art on this site.

darkquilius

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Art like any skill requires practice. Even if you do have talent for various forms of art, you still have to practice to get as good as Avery or anyone else posting art on this site.
Ya feel you. I feel the same way about guitar. Music is my art form that I'm best at. Definately get better the more you practice. That's why I'm trying to do little pieces of my game every week. The art is just taking the longest lol

Yegitu

artistic goofball
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Poor souls. Accidents happen all the time... yeah. :kaoswt:

Looks amazing! I wanna use some of your stuff for my maps so bad, but I have so much else to do for my project right now. =u=
Will definetly do that later though!

Platsch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey Avery
can you make a Ouija Board?

ouija.jpg

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here we have another Part @KRS allowed me to share with you! Some broom weapons for witches, that prefer a more... martial approach to combat I guess ;3
These were a lot fun to make and for some reason i can totally see a witch flying on th blade version while tring to fly-stab an enemy with it.
Enjoy!
some broomy bois_KRS.png

@Yegitu
Hehe, yeah, there is just too much cool stuff out there. Whenever I look around I am amazed by all the inspirational cool things the community created by now (and ongoing of course). I'm looking forward to see what you'll create then ;3

@Platsch because of the current Corona-Situation the only way to get stuff from me for now is by commission, as I am stuck in very exhausting remote lessons. If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

MetalKing11417

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here we have another Part @KRS allowed me to share with you! Some broom weapons for witches, that prefer a more... martial approach to combat I guess ;3
These were a lot fun to make and for some reason i can totally see a witch flying on th blade version while tring to fly-stab an enemy with it.
Enjoy!
View attachment 143955

@Yegitu
Hehe, yeah, there is just too much cool stuff out there. Whenever I look around I am amazed by all the inspirational cool things the community created by now (and ongoing of course). I'm looking forward to see what you'll create then ;3

@Platsch because of the current Corona-Situation the only way to get stuff from me for now is by commission, as I am stuck in very exhausting remote lessons. If you are interested, shoot me a PM.
Nice witch blade.

Moon_Haven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No request, just want to say that I've just spent the last few hours and went through the 85 pages. This is truly an amazing body of work. Thank you so much for sharing all of these Avery!

Last edited:

hardytier

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It just took me nearly five hours trying to download this and install the generator pieces, but by god I figured it out. That elven crown being an accessory B really screwed my day up.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
The generator pieces are a pain in the a** to be honest... I have some I could release right now, but I'm still struggeling a bit on how to add them here in the most convenient way (without having to put too much additional work into them myself).

Today we have some more interior stuff, again something @KRS allowed me to share! These were again a lot fun to make, I can totally see a rustic cabin with this furniture inside!
Chimney.png
BedKRS.png

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
YAAAAASSSSS!!!! The MV beehive grows.... I love you Avery! I was just looking at the XP bee and wondering if I should attempt to convert it to MV! You, naturally, have done a masterful job! I can't drop enough hearts.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ahruuuug! I love you. Is that acceptable to say? XD

I had created something like this for VX ACE years ago using the Ancient Dungeons tiles and had alternates with a red cloth and a lantern. Mine were used as way points along roads, like antique-world lamp posts if you will. Was planning on recreating it very soon for my MV game.

So, very cool to see this!

KRS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd say they're more Trail markers than Grave markers (so people don't get lost) but they work for both, either way they're really well made. I like that Idea Guardinthena, the red cloth and lantern combination immediately brings something East Asian to mind but I'm guessing it was more medieval.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 18)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xdived