slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's been a while since I opened MV, but based on one of the world map tiles?

Regardless, it looks great. (As do those owls and that stained glass from previous page!)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes, it is one of the worlmap buildings converted :3 Good catch!

I made this edit for a resource request and of course it is usable for everyone else as well. Also I added 1 tile high wall options, because I thought you might want to have more options in designing winter cliffs :3

mountainAvy.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
MVs character designs overall give me a vibe of "What did they smoke to come up with that?"
So in case you want your party meet an abdomination of a devil that just looks demonically weird and not "teardrop shaped things on the wings, puffy sleeves, head upside down and two colored horns with stars on it"-weird, I got you covered people.
So I went from:
rtpdemon.gif
to
bossy.gif
He can also close and open his eye, in case he falls asleep when your party starts talking about how the power of love brought him that far instead of directly attack him.

BossdemonAvery.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
dragon.gif
I don't know if the not so fabulous demon above was needed, but I am very convinced a lot of games can make use of a dragon that is not overly decorated but just a huge giant lizard with wings and horns and ready to eat anyone approaching.

$normaldragon_Avery.png

MetalKing11417

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
View attachment 153039
I don't know if the not so fabulous demon above was needed, but I am very convinced a lot of games can make use of a dragon that is not overly decorated but just a huge giant lizard with wings and horns and ready to eat anyone approaching.

View attachment 153040
You should probably create a recolor of your 4 directional version with this mindset too.

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Couldn't agree more with your aesthetic eye and choices - love this! Can I just pay you several hundred bucks to redesign the entire MV RTP? :)

Rogue Milk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
That's awesome!
The monsters' design of MV is the only major complaint I have with it.

Has anyone made matching battlers?

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just decided to check your thread today and realized I've been missing out on a lot of stuff! I don't know why I haven't been receiving notifications. Besides that, your work is amazing, as always.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Seeing @SmashArtist 's flesh slime
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...newest-flesh-slimes.91320/page-2#post-1049744
(that totally slipped through my attention so far) I remembered that the flesh set could use another addition and there was something that I think is really needed as inner body maps are probably not all even.
The A5 by now has some stairs but they are the default ones and they do not really blend in smoothly in an inner body, so I made a ramp and an alternate stairs tile to be added to the A5:

1596368207249.png

(I still have like a half B sheet and some slots in A5 that are not filled yet... dunno what to do with that yet)

Attachments

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I will later cut it into the B Sheet, but since it is pretty small stuff I'll wait with adding until I figured out most of the set so I don't have to fiddle with the sheet layout.

So, I heard you'd might like some more eeeeeeeewwwwww things to encounter in the flesh cave?
addon.png
Dungeon_A4.png

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Definately eeeeeeeew things there. I'm making a face just looking at it! Amazing work on the eye! Incredible detail. What is that white thing? A puss cyst or cancerous cells? So gross!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 7)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* I'm so sick of this heat! :kaosigh::kaoeh:

Between Rona and MZ, might as well buckle down and get serious in dev
I did it. I finish the test after 2 days 6 different subjects. Now I'm freeeeeeee
Got a nice little platform coming along backwards compatible with MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ju9SW