parkgeonha21

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow it's really cool I want to use it in my game, can I use it? Of course, it is for non-commercial purposes.

Suuyasha

Sliver Kid
Reaction score
First Language
German/Engl.
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This tilesets look so pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing them with ppl like me who are not able to draw:kaojoy:

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good day, Avery! Just wanted to drop a little message saying a big thank you! I just went looking for a sheep face today and found the old February 2015 ReStaff. From that, I was able to use the sheep busts for my MV project. Thank you for all that you've given to the community.

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks great! The cliffs without any dirt or grass on it are ideal to make some atmospheric eye candy for the player.

Arnaud

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much, Avery! I use rpg maker series from 20 years now (first for my friends, now for my children) and each of your ressources continue to give me new quest or environment ideas for my games ! Thank you for what you're offering to the community.
Merci, merci, merci, merci ! :thumbsup-right:

Krazyghost27

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some basalt cliff I made :3
Yooo those are great!! I do have a few questions if you dont mind me asking. What canvas size did you use? Did you downscale to make them proper tiles or actually use pixal art? Im trying to figure out where to start on my own o_O canvas sizes seem to be hard to find for meh.

MHood82

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Some basalt cliff I made :3

Stay healthy everyone!
View attachment 169047
Just added these to my project and they look amazing! I know you're doing your advent calendar right now (which I also very much appreciate), but maybe in the new year, a basalt waterfall tile to go with this would be very awesome.

meribiaa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ngaj32uz.gif

The gif is kind of wip-ish as there are some little pixel issues^^; But I don't want to rework the whole thing, the actual files should work just fine!

So... you ever wanted to ride into battle? Yes? No?
Well, now you can!
And, you might say, the horse seems kind of... stable (pun intended).
That has a reason, because with just 3 simple steps, you can place any actor on it's back!

Now I'll have to wait how the feedback for this is - I know I have made too many horse variations to make the SV horse fit them all x_x But let me know which are needed most.

Base:
8l4akb9k.png

Overlay:
le4xst4z.png

And how you use it:
Step 1: Enlarge Canvas:
asw6yjrx.png

Step 2: Place your SV Battler like this in the (32*32) grid:
asut4jsh.png

Step 3: Add Base below and overlay over the Battler - finished!
rq4xhlsn.png

I was hoping to grab these, but the images aren't working. I used the ctrl+f5 trick, right clicked to view the image, copied the url... But nothing. :kaocry:

dragon1up

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I noticed that I can't access the dragon weapons anymore and another thing which was the sprite sheet for a witch with the broom, wondering if that can be reposted here, please?

Also, wondering how to make a battler with this sprite? I love transforming characters and designs in general.

Attachments

• Demonic queen.png
    Demonic queen.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 87

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yooo those are great!! I do have a few questions if you dont mind me asking. What canvas size did you use? Did you downscale to make them proper tiles or actually use pixal art? Im trying to figure out where to start on my own o_O canvas sizes seem to be hard to find for meh.

They are 99% Pixel Art with a bit of structure edited in from one of the MV grounds.

The images should be back up, seems like they had a sever issue.^^'

We don't need a basalt waterfall, as my waterfall events can be used with any wall or water, but instead, I have another addition for that set:
Basaltwater_Avery.png
A usable water autotile

Caveaddon_Basalt_Avery.png
A B/C/D addition for proper cave walls :3

And the battler would have to be made completly new or edited out of something similar, there is just the sprite and face.

MHood82

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
They are 99% Pixel Art with a bit of structure edited in from one of the MV grounds.

The images should be back up, seems like they had a sever issue.^^'

We don't need a basalt waterfall, as my waterfall events can be used with any wall or water, but instead, I have another addition for that set:
View attachment 172456
A usable water autotile

View attachment 172457
A B/C/D addition for proper cave walls :3

And the battler would have to be made completly new or edited out of something similar, there is just the sprite and face.

What a wonderful surprise! I was just starting to work on the cave/tunnel dungeon. And the main dilemma of that part of my game involves a sinking continent, so the basalt water autotiles will definitely come in handy.

Thank you for this, and for everything that you do!

Rpginsky

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BRAVO, a fantastic work !!

GrapeSoda

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for your hard work. I love your kitchen assets.

Astrina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Avery, thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into your resources, they are simply magnificent! And so much ideas and inspriations, wow, just wow!
I just spend the last hours reading the whole thread and saving a big percentage in my folder for later usage. Whatever game i make, i will surely have to credit you and your art, because there is no way i am not using some of it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Feel free to check out our "Touch the Stars" gamejam submission, "Starlight, Starbright!"
just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions
So apparently the surprise Google Search page browser game saves your progress when you close the browser.

This really makes me miss the golden age of Flash gaming.
ohh man im ending oneshot now (im doing the last stepping puzzle rn) and the music is so...sad...like...ive been thinking recently about how fast moments pass and...my anxious thoughts combined with that music and nostalgia...like...im comfortably sad...and want to cry internally
We're playing one of the Touch the Stars game jam entries, come join us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananansy