Avy's MV Stuff

parkgeonha21

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow it's really cool I want to use it in my game, can I use it? Of course, it is for non-commercial purposes.

Suuyasha

Sliver Kid
Reaction score
First Language
German/Engl.
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This tilesets look so pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing them with ppl like me who are not able to draw:kaojoy:

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good day, Avery! Just wanted to drop a little message saying a big thank you! I just went looking for a sheep face today and found the old February 2015 ReStaff. From that, I was able to use the sheep busts for my MV project. Thank you for all that you've given to the community.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they look very nice, keep up the nice work :)

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks great! The cliffs without any dirt or grass on it are ideal to make some atmospheric eye candy for the player.

Arnaud

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much, Avery! I use rpg maker series from 20 years now (first for my friends, now for my children) and each of your ressources continue to give me new quest or environment ideas for my games ! Thank you for what you're offering to the community.
Merci, merci, merci, merci ! :thumbsup-right:

Krazyghost27

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some basalt cliff I made :3
Yooo those are great!! I do have a few questions if you dont mind me asking. What canvas size did you use? Did you downscale to make them proper tiles or actually use pixal art? Im trying to figure out where to start on my own o_O canvas sizes seem to be hard to find for meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 16)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemaMaster