Avy's MV Stuff

parkgeonha21

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow it's really cool I want to use it in my game, can I use it? Of course, it is for non-commercial purposes.

Suuyasha

Sliver Kid
Reaction score
First Language
German/Engl.
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This tilesets look so pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing them with ppl like me who are not able to draw:kaojoy:

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good day, Avery! Just wanted to drop a little message saying a big thank you! I just went looking for a sheep face today and found the old February 2015 ReStaff. From that, I was able to use the sheep busts for my MV project. Thank you for all that you've given to the community.

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks great! The cliffs without any dirt or grass on it are ideal to make some atmospheric eye candy for the player.

Arnaud

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much, Avery! I use rpg maker series from 20 years now (first for my friends, now for my children) and each of your ressources continue to give me new quest or environment ideas for my games ! Thank you for what you're offering to the community.
Merci, merci, merci, merci ! :thumbsup-right:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 19)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parzival