Scorps

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really love these resources! Especially the sprites are really amazing. Thank you so much for sharing them.

RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Avery absolutely love your stuff just wondering if your having problems with image hosts as i cant seem to see any of the images on your first post.

KeepHappy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi Avery.The work you do is really exciting.I am proud of your creation to appear in my story Could you help me to create a cattle? Famingcattle like my avatar.

CloudIX7

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are your animated volcano and waterfalls sprite sheets? It seems I'd have to edit them in a graphics editor to get them to work correctly.

Last edited:

UndeadSlaya

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are some amazing resources, especially the tile sets! I'm working on a game myself (don't get too hyped; between work and personal life, it will probably be years before anything is released :smile:). Anyway, since at some point I will need to send you a free copy of the game (once it's done in 50 years,) how do you prefer being sent stuff?

Lyorna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
May I edit the skeleton? Well, not exactly edit, but I need to put it into a tile without the catacomb and chandelier, so what I'm asking is may I erase the catacombs and chandelier and leave just the skeleton so it can fit into the tileset? I wouldn't EDIT the skeleton, just isolate it. Thing is, the set is quite packed as it is and I could use the skeleton but there isn't enough room for anything beyond the bones. If that's not offensive to you, I mean. I love what you did with the bones, it's just perfect.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
May I edit the skeleton? Well, not exactly edit, but I need to put it into a tile without the catacomb and chandelier, so what I'm asking is may I erase the catacombs and chandelier and leave just the skeleton so it can fit into the tileset? I wouldn't EDIT the skeleton, just isolate it. Thing is, the set is quite packed as it is and I could use the skeleton but there isn't enough room for anything beyond the bones. If that's not offensive to you, I mean. I love what you did with the bones, it's just perfect
The very first post, in the terms of use, says you can edit the resources for your own use. There's no need for you to ask and be concerned about whether it's offensive o_O

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been getting into YuGiOh again!
Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmaxkub