hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

@Maxime_Martyr , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've merged them for you this time, but please just edit your post if you have something to add in the future.

Maxime_Martyr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[dpost]@Maxime_Martyr [/dpost] I've merged them for you this time, but please just edit your post if you have something to add in the future.
Wow, the hidden one noticed me and addressed me, such felicity!
I warmly greet you, hidden one, it is a pleasure to meet you, even though I didn't want our first interaction to be a scolding, it could grow into a funny anecdote eventually.
I want to apologize for my mistake, I'm afraid I'm not very experienced in forums, actually I'm not very experienced in social interactions altogether, however I want to learn and I shall not repeat the same mistake again.
Actually I already knew how to edit my posts but I edited my posts only to correct mistakes.
I didn't edit my posts every time I had something new to say and no one had spoken after me.
However I can understand how that can be annoying to read a monologue of posts of the same person and therefore I shall not do it again since my golden social rule is "Treat every one the way you would like them to treat you.". :biggrin:
I wanted to meet you, hidden one, because I noticed you and I'm hoping we will work together eventually... :wink:

Last edited:

Maxime_Martyr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Water pump
I know that the last post is from me and therefore I am meant to edit my last post instead of "double posting" however there is no "INSERT QUOTES..." button when editing.
That being said, dear Avery, there is no water pump, there is only a "picture error" and actually, I already pointed to you that some of your stuff has gone missing since you posted them so rather than posting every time I notice a missing picture, would you please review your entire first post in order to check what has gone missing and restore it?

123edc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Speaking about character generators, do you know by any chance of any realistically proportioned character generator?
unite's will convert vrm-files into character sprites ... you can see previous of it on their steam page, maybe that style is more to youre liking? ... also, you might want to take a look at these hight modification dlc they recently made ...

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your resources are simply fantastic Avery.
I look forward to using them.:thumbsup-right:

As a beginner in RPG Maker, you help me a lot.
I'm trying to teach myself how to pixel and I have a lot of respect from you for that.
I have of course read your terms of use.

But I still have a question for you:
Edits are allowed, but what about parallax mapping?
May I use your resources for this as well, as long as I leave you credits, don't post them anywhere, and give you a free copy of the game?
(If it ever becomes available for purchase or ready-to-play.):blush:
That would be the only question.
Of course I hope that I don't bother you for that.

I hope my english is ok.
I'm from Germany and my english is not necessarily the best.:guffaw:

And I don't know if you can write in German here.
since I am very new here.

Thank you again for your work and for doing this for us for free.
With your quality, you could easily charge money for it.

Many many thanks :wub

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.
ScreenShot_8_7_2022_0_23_50.png
Unleash the hype beam...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate