BeanCanDev

Can of Beans
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is that Reid's face in the knight portrait?

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I know how hard you worked on these. Fantastic start into december!

One thing I would still love, would be recolors of the dragon. Especially in black :LZSgrin:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery - The Advent Calendar's you do each year are one of best events in the RPG Maker community. Thank you for continuing to do these! They make the holiday season just that much better!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What a cool start to Amazing Avery's Awesome Annual Advent Calendar. I will probably use that knight more often but especially love that dragon! Nice job and thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Last edited:

Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The knight looks awesome, sure I can find a place for him in the ranks of the elite

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
1str day and already such an AWESOME gift (I love that big dragon face and knight). Thank you @Avery, can't wait for other days.

WanderingDudeBM

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just started searching through the forums today for extra resources and came across your posts. You are very talented! These are fantastic. I especially like your trees. I'm working on a commercial project in MZ, and if it is okay, I'd love to make use of your materials. Of course, I'll be more than happy to provide you a free copy of the game once it is done!

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Absolutely love the dragon -- I don't think it has a place in my current project, but I have an idea for a future project that would suit it perfectly :)

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
YEAH!! Avery's Advent time!! My favorite time of the year to help me get through the holidays!! :)

LOVE the dragon face!! Thanks for all your continued hard work and wonderful generosity.
-MIA

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Have you ever felt like the MZ organ was a bit underwhelming?
Well, time to bring your churches and temples to the next level with the instrument that matches the importance of the building!
MZOrgan_Avery.png

And as Candacis suggested, I added some recolors for the dragons!
Drachifaces_Avery_MZ.png
Drachi_Black_Avery_MZ.pngDrachi_Green_Avery_MZ.pngDrachi_Ice_Avery_MZ.png
Dragis_AveryMZ.png

@Lady_JJ Thanks! Yeah, it was one of my favs too, so that expansion was one of the first things I made for this year :3

@BeanCanDev Nope, it is not, take a closer look and you'll find out who he actually is ;3

@Candacis Thank you ♥ As you can see, I took that suggestion to heart :3

@GalacticGod That is the whole purpose of thing thing, spreading some joy \o/ Thank you for the compliment :3

@Quexp I am glad that you have a use for both of them :3 Feel free to share some screens when they found their spot!

@Lunesis That would be cool! Make sure your heroes are not too underleveled when they meet him ;3

@fizzly That is marketing, I needed to get you all hooked on the first day ;D I am glad you like them!

@slimmmeiske2 Thank you ♥ That is the whole plan, making everybody as happy as possible :3

@WanderingDudeBM And now that you searched through it, here are new things!

@Aoi Ninami That sounds really cool! I'd love to see some screens once that project takes shape!

@Sharm ~And here is more Dragons dragons dragons dragons!~ ♥

@M.I.A. Yes, here we are again, glad to see you here as well :3 I hope this can make the holiday season somewhat more bearable ;3

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The dragon sprite color variations are amazing - extremely useful! thank you :)

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm a passable mapper but suck at showing verticality, so premade tall elements like the organ make my heart grow three sizes <3

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Avery, soooo pretty! And that ice dragon recolour....woah *_*

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
When I had asked for suggestions for the calendar, someone mentioned vehicles and I thought MZ's RTP really lacked some hot air balloons and ship variations. So here are some brand new ways to explore maps or some model toys for your modern games!
My favourite is the tiny dragonboat with its little shields :3
Vehicles_AveryMZ.png

Plus I made an edit to fit the knight from day 1, in case you want to face him in battle!

General_Avery_MZ.png

@jonthefox Thank you :3

@tumsterfest I am glad you like it, I think sometimes an impressive centerpiece can do a lot for a map!

@WaywardMartian Don't forget, your opponents would have had it, too ;D

@fizzly Thank you! The ice dragon is my favourite of these, too :3

@slimmmeiske2 True, though we now need some matching sprites for that scenario^^ Thank you!

@Candacis You are welcome and I am looking forward to see the results!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
HOLY ORGAN!! I LOVE it!! I'm absolutely going to use this.. I have just the cutscene!! :)

Thanks @Avery !!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else just get battle system ideas but not have a game to attach them to?
Update to the Bootleg YS Battle system. Butt-stabbing is now a thing.
If you hit a monsters back, that hit does triple damage and the monster doesn't hit you; however the monster will immediately turn to face you. Also, figured out how to make Bombs, Sling-shot, a Hammer, and a Saw if you didn't see my previous video. Also made Teleportation circles and a warp whistle.
Wow! This game may be one of the best Maker games I've ever seen! Come hang out with us while Drifty and I experience this masterpiece:LZSjoy:
The team and I are taking a 2 month break from Evergloom (now in it's second year of development) to enter a Gamejam! We work pretty well together now so hopefully we can create something cool.

We've decided on a village idle game, because of the Jam's themes!! It's exciting to be working on something new!g11.gif
New Free Music! This is an epic orchestral called "Break These Chains." I think I posted a preview of it awhile back, but now it's finally available to download and use!

I hope everyone enjoys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banmai