Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you all! <3
Here is something I really felt like making, since MZ allows transparent autotiles and has all these layers there are so many new possibilities!
Since the forest MZ tiles are still so blocky I decided to adapt them for that new oppurtunities!
View attachment 156798

And some shiftmapping using all the layers later:
View attachment 156804
That's a really good example of your tiles being used. Love the look and it pairs pretty nice to the RTP as well for those who may be using that! Can't wait to see tomorrows :)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
On Day 8 we have again something that accompanies an older resource I posted here, in this case, the wolves, which were released a little over a year ago! This was one of the cases where editing and adjusting took so long that I could've probably done it from scratch in the same time... welp xD
So if you want the wolves to talk to you before they eat you... now you can! Plus, the white and the brown one match up with the two SF_wolves battlers, so another entry for What the RTP is missing!
wolf_face.png
wolf.pngwolf3.pngwolf2.pngwolf4.png
@Starbird_Resources Thank you! And also... wait until you see the actual christmas resource ;D

@Candacis OMG that map is so cool! The first thought was "Oh look, there are @Wecoc 's edits in there, too" and it took me waaay too long to spot the dragon xD I love it! Those soldiers will pick their next camping spot more carefully for sure!

@XyphienLLC Thank you! Yeah, those autotiles require a little extra work with the layers, but I think the looks balance that out :3 And, what do think of yesterday's tomorrows? ;3

Last edited:

XyphienLLC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! Yeah, those autotiles require a little extra work with the layers, but I think the looks balance that out :3 And, what do think of yesterday's tomorrows? ;3
So, I'm not going to lie. I was dumb and didn't even see that there was 14 pages :o I'm going to be going through all of them and looking now! :D

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Tree_Avery_MZ.png
We are more than 1/3rd done! Time surely flies!
And if you want it to fly in your game as well, I have a tree here, that comes with all seasons and it is up to you wheather you want it to shed the leaves or not on day 9!
Of course they fit every non-seasonal map as well, so you can spread them all over your game :3
The trunk is from scratch while the leaves are heavy edits ;3

@zzmmorgan Hehe, thanks :3#

@XyphienLLC Oh well, then you had a lot to explore xD

@Lunesis Everything is set in place, if I make additional things they are distrubuted evenly. You might have noticed that I ensured to have a lot of variation, trying to have neither themes nor resource types being too similar in days that follow each other. That is to keep everyone exited and to have something for everybody, and if one day is not your cup of tea, the next one is something different and therefore might be.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As usual, everything's looking wonderful so far, but I especially love this huge tree and its variants! And I think the organ (plus its recolor) and the treant animations are marvelous. I don't typically have any monsters in my games but I'd love to put the treant in one of them. Thanks for all your hard work and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for us!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Beautiful work, and to have all the seasons too! Thank you!!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
YESSSS!!! Always love your stuff, but this year's calendar is extremaly useful for me. So many cool things.

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Im still in awe at that monster tree. Thanks for all the work!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
One of my babies is the What the RTP is missing list, and I thought it would be nice to have some additional gaps closed. With this recent addition, the complete SF_People2 sheet has now matching faces and SV Battlers on Day 10!
I have to admit that I had already made them when I realized thanks to fizzly that tonbi had already faces for them but hey... mine have busts, too!
The SV Battlers are mostly made out of generator parts, but because they had to be perfect color matches they are recolored manually in a way the generator's color masks would have never allowed, plus 4 and 7 have unique hairstyles that I put together just for them. And then was too dumb to keep the layered parts, so nope, I cannot provide them for the generator:rswt
Do you like those things for the list? I am always a little worried when it comes to human chars and stuff, cause I feel like that is something where people want to have custom things and that many don't even use the RTP? But on the other hand, it is great to have variation avaiable for NPCs, Game Jams, and so on...

And in general: It would be cool if you could give me your favourite days/resources at the end of the calendar as feedback. It is always good to know

Faceset (all):
SF_People2_Avery.png

Bust:
SF_People2_1Avery_MZ.png
SV Battler:

SF_People_2_1_AveryMZ.png

Bust: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...ndar-avys-mz-stuff.125711/page-9#post-1200717
SV Battler:
SF_People_2_2_Avery_MZ.png

Bust:
SF_People2_3Avery_MZ.png
SV Battler:
SF_People_2_3_AveryMZ.png

Bust: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...ndar-avys-mz-stuff.125711/page-9#post-1200004
SV Battler:
SF_People_2_4_Avery_MZ.png

Bust:
SF_People2_5Avery_MZ.png
SV Battler:
SF_People_2_5_AveryMZ.png

Bust: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...ndar-avys-mz-stuff.125711/page-9#post-1200717
SV Battler:
SF_People_2_6_Avery_MZ.png

Bust:
SF_People2_7Avery_MZ.png
SV Battler:
SF_People_2_7_AveryMZ.png

Bust: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...ndar-avys-mz-stuff.125711/page-9#post-1200004
SV Battler: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...ndar-avys-mz-stuff.125711/page-9#post-1200717

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I really appreciate having full sets like this, and I'm already using some of your MV "What the RTP is missing" in my project! :)

Robert Reina

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
On day 7 we have two presents to unwrap!

First, there is some christmas stuff for MZ, which I put that early so in case you plan to make something for christmas, you have actual time to include it!

View attachment 208971
View attachment 208967
View attachment 208970

And second, a snowy version of my A3 tiles and some extra A3 plus snowy version. I know those are not super super fancy, but those are the types of tiles that will help you incorporate 4 seasons or varied winter towns ;3

View attachment 208968View attachment 208969

Thank you all for the comments, I am very happy that you like the treant as much as I do :3 I hope to spot it on one of your maps at some point ;3
Hey, I was looking for a christmas tree like this, but bigger! I'm building a town of snow and will have a tree on the center of this town, but must be bigger, could you make it for me PLEASE?

Thank you master!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
After the last days were maybe a little too specific for some of you, today is something that should fit most games! This resource has been something I had started making a long time ago, but never got around to finish it, cause those round chest lids are just soooo annoying to animate. On the other hand, it is also a little weird to have chests face only one way in every game, so I kept bit by bit working on it.
And while started much later, the thing I finished earlier and that was meant to be the main part for today, is this neat hourglass!
Wanna show how your characters wait until a smith enhanced their weapon? Or add a little animation to loading stuff? Maybe you wanna indicate how time passes and passes... or you just want to add a little movement to a wizard*s office? Whatever it is, Day 11 has hopefully something that ends up in one of your games!
hourglass.gif
hourglassAveryMZ.pnghourglassAveryMZshadow.png
ChestMZAvery.png
Also, a side note: I might not be able to post at midnight for the next few days, I am not at home.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Sideview and backview chests! So useful. Now you could make some cool chests puzzles.
And that hour glass is very neat, too. I imagine, you will see it a lot in some menus :)

Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No matter what you make, I am sure somebody somewhere will be able to utilize it for their setting, because whatever you make is professional quality. And as time goes on more people come back to this thread. Not everybody will want to spend on custom art so this may be as close as they get without dishing out money for commissions. I notice that a lot of folks who are getting started use RTP stuff, which there is nothing wrong with, and you are very good at expanding on the RTP art style.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Day 12 is a day I prewrote on day 11, as I am probably very busy right now.
Buuuut... for this advent sunday I have another set of favourites of mine, the farming resources!

First we have autotiles for you farming grounds, with two options to pick from (for the wine, you have to use the 1 tile wide one):
A2_crops_Avery.png
Then I have a bunch of seed bags that match all types of produce that I have on my iconset:
SeedBagsAvery.png
And finally, the crops, normal, dead and watered, so you can add a nice farming system to the game! They don't match all the seedbags, but there are other artists lile Milu, fizzly and EmmaB who have crops that might fill some of the gaps!
!$crops_Avery.png
Tomorrow will be posted somewhen in the morning as well, and Tuesday everything should be back to normal :)

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Nice, very useful for all sort of farms. I think, the seed bags look very cute :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watched a video of a kid in China leaning against a giant ceramic teletuby statue (valued at nearly $4000 apparently) in a toy store and everyone arguing whether it's the parents or the store's fault. I'm just sitting up wondering why anyone would make a giant ceramic toddler toy in the first place other than to deliberately cause exactly that from happening in the first place though.
Plans for vacation? Maybe I'll go visit
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu
I_got_lonely.jpg
So I was working with the save system (yes I'm going to at least use RM's save system, I'm not a total monster)... And I realized I was lonely so I brought along some friends to test stuff out. :LZSexcite:
1653529725808.png
>Wake up in the night
>Can't sleep
>Draw little freak
>Come up with pancake based puns for attacks
>Back to bed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noithatken