Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I made a bunch of stuff while writing a tutorila, and of course they are free to use under the usual terms :3

If you wanna learn about how these came to existance and how to do similar edits, have a look at the tutorial here:

Animation.gif

DraweAnimation_Avery.png WardrobeandShelfAveryMZ.png

Pammercakes

Spacedust
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wonderful work, as always!

But there is an error on the one with the bottom drawer opened the farthest. A weird black line across the top of the dresser. I can see it in the .gif too. Obviously, it's a simple fix for anyone who follows the tutorial but I thought you might like to know, if you overlooked it.:kaoswt:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Since I had that one A3 roof replaced, I thought I could just start reworking the A3 Outside sheet and correct all the things that I am not the biggest fan of, as you can see, I made it nearly through the first row by now and at least covered all the main structures you'd need for towns:
A3.gif

Some colors are a bit more natural and some textures that bugged me were replaced.

AveryA3.png

Monkeynugget

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
thankyou, i feel like that log cabin was the laziest thing rpg maker has ever done, glad to see it fixed :)

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery, and that's why they should hire you for graphic! Love your versions.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The guards are great that you did for MZ. MZ left me feeling shafted without guards. Till now the guards that guarded the dope new king was the mv guards. Great Job! Much Needed!

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good to see that @Avery is working on new stuff to improve upon the software. Keep up the good work, Avery!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
1603044155394.png

Left is the default RTP, and as you can see, some of the things were kind of a turn off for me. I disliked how style and stones of wall and tower did not match at all.

So I edited the two wall autotiles in A4 to this:
1603044297431.png

And made some more edits, so you have this for the B/C/D/whatever sheet:
CastleBEditAveryMZ.png

Adding an alternate (in my opinion better fitting) window for the tower, additional windows, windows for the straight wall and seperate pinnacles.

And if you now say "but that roof green roof needs to be fixed as well", yes, that is true, but Vix already did that:

Enjoy mapping a pretty castle and let me know if there are still things missing to make a pretty one :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123