Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is something I wanted to do from Day One of having MZ:
Dobermann_fixed_Avery.png
Cropping dog tails and ears are luckily forbidden in my home country and I personally fully support this. There is no good reason to mutilate an animal for mostly look reasons.
The default dog is very obviously a dobermann, and I fixed it to how it is supposed to look like.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Lovely @Tea's Jams stuff reminded me of all the gaps in the MZ RTP^^ Get her stair-matching carpets here.
There is this stairs in the Sci Fi Set:
1605992893032.png
... but as there are no SF indoor floor tiles, there is no matching floor, no matching carpet...

So, I made some magic:
1605993512634.png
As the floor and carpet scraps are extremly small, it was not that easy to get a nice seamless pattern, but I guess I made it work :3

CarpetAveryMZ.png
I was not sure how to cut that, as in MZ it does not really matter wheather you place the floor tiles or carpet stuff on A5 or B. So I placed all in one file for easier saving. The left is an A2 autotile, the rest is to be placed where you need it^^
If I make more indoor stuff I might recut everything into the seperate tileset sheets with other stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123