Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Candacis had mentioned more SF tiles, and that reminded me that I am probably not the only one who is unhappy with them.
The missing A tiles for example, too many thing that don't match and overall a lot of unneeded lights, style clashes and random dirt that makes the tiles more ugly.
As that is a giant amount of fixing and rearranging and I dunno if there is even interest for it I started with assmbling a SF_Outside_A2 sheet. The dull grass and one of the dirt matches the random natural stairs on the A5 with no counterparts. Some here are straight copy paste or mild recolors, other are more extensive edits.
Overall I think a good and solid base to map a modern/Sci Fi exterior :)
SFOutside_A2_Avery.png

Skyroar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
When I recolored the stairs for the wood day I felt like that is not enough, and since I know that these are very practical, here are
Day 21: Stairs
View attachment 172123
You can use them with or without the rail and you can map the rail seperate so you can walk behind it. Oh, and you can also map the rail of a balcony with it that matches.
The default stone handrail has these neat ornaments that might not fit all purposes, so I made an extra variation where I removed them :3
Seems like this tileset bugs out in the editor. Is it because it's meant to be 2 tilesets instead of 1?

Matrien

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So much amazing stuff! I am a little late, but I think my favorites from Advent are the sprites for the book and pot (I am working on a game with on-screen encounters and was already hoping to find/edit some sprites to match those battlers). I also love all the new battleback pieces. I have not yet started implementing the battlebacks in my game, but I can already tell some of these new options will be perfect when I get there :)

Thank you Avery!!!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sometimes I just forget stuff.

Like, that when you write a tutorial about a how to make a resource... you have a resource as result (shocking, I know).

I wrote a tutorial for the blog about how to make curved cliffs/dungeon walls and the result is a snippet for A5/B/C... you all can implement if you feel like :)
StonecaveAveryMZ.png

You can find the tutorial on how to create something like this here and leave some feedback as well, if you feel like!

MHood82

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sometimes I just forget stuff.

Like, that when you write a tutorial about a how to make a resource... you have a resource as result (shocking, I know).

I wrote a tutorial for the blog about how to make curved cliffs/dungeon walls and the result is a snippet for A5/B/C... you all can implement if you feel like :)
View attachment 175699

You can find the tutorial on how to create something like this here and leave some feedback as well, if you feel like!
Yass! Thank you for these. Rounded tiles make such a huge difference in map quality. Already using your MV basalt tiles in my project, and I'm sure these will look equally amazing for some future dungeon/map.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been slightly struggling with developing the latest chapter, I think I will downscale my ambitions and make it more linear.
No internet for 2 weeks. Thank goodness for phones. :kaoluv:
Megumi_Aramaki wrote on Takeshi014's profile.
Here you go! Enjoy mapping!
Megumi_Aramaki wrote on Takeshi014's profile.
Valley can be done by outside mountain town tilesets I will send you right away!
Hi everyone! I've relased a demo about my new game in "Games in Development". Someone interested? :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hendrix_Za