Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey i just happen to found this website:
<--snip--> <see post below>
The creator was a famous one name Kohzuki, well i think many people used his work before.
Now you can support him in order to get access to his work
It's really cheap only $1 per month.
I think i should spread it here so many people will know about him

Here, see these faces? they're all his works
<--snip--> <see post below>

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'General Discussion' is for looking at broad themes which relate to the making of games. It is not about the resources we might use to make games, and it is certainly not about advertising paid content of someone's resources.

I have, therefore, removed the links, as we do not allow advertising and am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemiRemi