FREE Axis Powers Hetalia Fan Game. (Help Wanted)

AlexisVargas

Hetalian
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone! AlexisVargas Here.
I'm currently working on a fan game of the anime, Axis Powers Hetalia and I'm looking for help!
The game is going to be based off a dream that my brother had a while back.
Please note that in order to help it is recommended that you are familiar with Hetalia. :)
Now my brothers dream was about me, so I'm planning to have my OC involved as well as my cousins (at her request.)
Here is a summary of the dream. (please note that this game will involve 2ps.)
New York (My OC) was at a world meeting when she started feeling uneasy, she decided to leave and go rest. on her way out of the building, she passed a mirror where she saw her 2p through the mirror who wrote the words "we're coming" in blood on the mirror. she then heard a creepy voice singing a creepy version of Marukaite Chikyuu and followed it. it lead her to a forest, behind her was Italy dead in a tree. (but I plan to make it a illusion because I have no intention to kill Italy) Germany had gone to look for her but as soon as he went the forest his dream went black and he heard blood splatter.
so that's the summary.
So now that you know sort of how the dream went, if you are interested in helping, here are the things I need help with.
(also if you have a DeviantArt account, please give me your username so I can add you to a list I wil make on there as soon as I get a few people on the team)
So here is a list of what is needed!

Level design (Actual main setup for each room)

Main settings for exploration (World Summit, Forest, 2p world summit ect.)
Puzzles, Clues
Treasures

Original artwork (Need Artists)
Title Screen
Facesets
Action scenes (I. e important plot thing happens, insert picture of someone kicking butt or somthng)
other scenes (just pictures that would be cool for the plot)

Original Soundtracks (need someone who can write/play music for the game)
a eerie Marukaite Chikyuu for the title screen
sad music
creepy/scary music
Cheery music for the beginning

so what each "Job" mean you would be doing?

Programmers-
someone who can help me with issues I may have, and someone who
Can give tips.
Someone who can help me make the maps (I'm not Very good at making maps look good XP)
Someone who can help add puzzles and clues and hidden iteams.

Artists
drawing Facesets and scenes

Composers
someone who can either write or play music for the game

writers
someone who an help me write the story since all I have to go by s the dream
Someone who can turn that story into dialogue, basis for puzzles

Now that may seem like a lot, but don't forget that I'm helping with all this too, and if I get enough support then I think it can be done :D
please leave a comment if you would be interested in helping with this project!!!
-AlexisVargas

Last edited:

DestinyBattle

Final Fantasy Nut
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi! I am interested in making music for the game.
Here is my soundcloud (It is kind of scarce, because I have more material for another project I'm working on): https://soundcloud.com/jason-agyeman

Hope you like it. :)

Cunechan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I could help out with sprites, eventually facesets and level design ^^ here's my DA http://cunechan.deviantart.com/
Maybe it would help though if we knew which characters exactly would be in there and if there'd be any ships. Anyway good luck! I love hetagames =w=

AlexisVargas

Hetalian
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I could help out with sprites, eventually facesets and level design ^^ here's my DA http://cunechan.deviantart.com/
Maybe it would help though if we knew which characters exactly would be in there and if there'd be any ships. Anyway good luck! I love hetagames =w=
Thank you so much! That would be a huge help! As of right now the charecters I know are gonna be in it are the axis and allies and their 2ps and my OC, I kinda want to pair her with someone but I don't think I will cuz I don't think people like it when OCs get paired with Cannon charecters ........hold up......I know you! I'm AlexisBarnes on DA XD

Cunechan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@AlexisVargas lmao xD that's why I remember that story kinda and your name. Omggggg :3 Anyway my offer still stands, feel free to contact me if you need anything~
it's nice to see people asking for help on hetagames in rm forums, I love those forums, heh.

Well, about that, I have less of a problem of people to pair their oc with a canon character when it's reasonable than misplaced, unserious or forced usuk/sufin/gerita/*insert popular ship here* xD Sometimes I see people making the characters ooc just to pair them with another character. It's okay ouo as long as you keep them all in character, or try your best doing that xD There are some characters that are quite hard to write, so that's ok too to make them ooc (not on purpose ofc.) Man, I wrote tons of journals talking about this kind of stuff, this is not the right place to do such things again xD

Kiwipae

Turtles.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm willing to help with the writing if the position is still open :kaohi:

AlexisVargas

Hetalian
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm willing to help with the writing if the position is still open :kaohi:
Yes that would be great!
However, my free trail of ace ran out and I don't have the money to buy it right now but I can still work on the writing so the help is appreciated:)

Kiwipae

Turtles.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes that would be great!
However, my free trail of ace ran out and I don't have the money to buy it right now but I can still work on the writing so the help is appreciated:)
Alright~
Would the best way to write it be on a Google Doc or can you PM me the details?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...
MY GAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY RELEASED!!
*FurAffinity is down*
*Sets house on fire*
This is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TookMyRole