Not open for further replies.

AlexisVargas

Hetalian
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone! AlexisVargas here. so I have this project planned for a fan game of Axis Powers Hetalia. Its gonna be based on a dream that my brother had. I made a deviantART journal about it a while ago, you can find it here
http://alexisbarnes.deviantart.com/journal/Help-Wanted-664999272
There was a few people who said the idea was interesting so maybe some of you will too.
Now, since posting that journal I have learned the basics of RPG Maker VX Ace, which is the Software I use.
I've been watching a lot of tutorials and I'm currently making a test game.
let me know what you guys think of the idea!!!
If you guys are interested in helping with the project, I would love it!
Just let me know what you would be interested in helping with.
If you can't help, that's ok, but I'd still love to hear what you guys think about the idea!
-AlexisVargas

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Afraid this isn't the right place for this. If you wish to recruit helpers, that goes under project recruitment. If you wish to show a demo and provide more about the game, that goes under early project development. Either way, this doesn't have enough to go under either forum, so I'm closing this. Check the rules for both of those, and then post there please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elsenorcastanera