AY_AltMenuPokemonXY (RPG Maker MV Plugin)

Francelette1010

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE PLUGIN, PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF USE
(Updated: March 2nd, 2018)
I. PROPER CREDITING:
  • Most of you know me as "AngelicYuuki" during my video game live streams (AKA: Gamers Nation), and on YouTube. You may use "AngelicYuuki" OR, you can also use my actual name, Francis Kevin Bercero. It is up to you. Make sure to put it in the credits portion of your game.
  • When using my actual name, you should not use the abbreviation of "FKB" as that can mean other things

II. COMMERCIAL PROJECTS:
  • Feel free to use the plugins I am creating for your commercial projects in the future. Commercial projects (or CP's) are classified as projects where you will gain a profit on after the sale of your project, game, etc.
  • Optional: If you are feeling brave, you may actually provide a copy of your game for me. If I enjoy it and if you allow me to, I may be able to play it as part of Gamers Nation in the future. I will also be able to give you a shout out as well.

III. PROVIDING FEEDBACK:
  • Feel free to provide feedback on the post on the RPG Maker Forums. Most of my plugin posts there start with the prefix of "AY", then the plugin name after the "_"
  • You can also provide feedback on my game development website. I will be posting the link to the plugin from my website for you so that you have a direct path to it. Feel free to also share it if you can.

IV. SUGGESTING FUTURE ADDITIONS:
  • Feel free to suggest future additions to the plugin along with the future additions I am already planning. Keep in mind that I am still considered as a rookie in plugin making for RPG Maker MV.
AND NOW......AY_AltMenuPokemonXY

Plugin Objective:
Turns your main menu layout into that as if you are playing a Pokemon game by Nintendo (particularly, Pokemon X and/or Pokemon Y)

DOWNLOAD PLUGIN (Via Dropbox)
FEEDBACK/WEBSITE (My Game Development Website)​

Goal of plugin: The goal of the plugin is to turn your main menu layout into one you would see in one of the popular Nintendo franchises "Pokèmon". For this particular one, I decided to go to Pokèmon X and Y in terms of design.

Plugin Difficulty: The plugin is very easy to play with as it is considered to be as a plug and play plugin. You do not need to do special things with the plugin, but I may add things to it to make it more interesting in the future.

Customizable Parameters
There are a few parameters for you to play with for this plugin. Here they are along with their default values, and some recommendations:

• Number of menu rows: Allows you to change the number of rows that are displayed in your menu.
      • Default: 8 (This is assuming that you are using the regular options that are already with the game)
      • Recommendation : You may add more to this if your game needs it.
    • Status Window Width: Allows you to change the width of the status window that appears to the right of the main menu
      • Default: 600 (pixels)
      • Recommendation: You should adjust this to your hearts content based on your game window.
    • Main Menu Width: Allows you to change the width of the main menu to the left of the status menu
      • Default: 200 (pixels)
      • Recommendation: You should adjust this to your hearts content based on your game window.
    • MP , HP, and TP Bars
      • Width: Change the width of the MP Bar
      • X/Y position: Changes the X and Y position of the MP Bar
      • NOTE: You have to turn the setting in the extra settings tab to true for this to work
    • Show Level, MP Bar, TP Bar, HP Bar
      • True = Bars will be shown
      • False = Bars will not be shown
      • Defaults: Mp bar (false) , HP Bar (true), TP Bar (false) , Level (true)
Plugin Screenshots

Feel free to provide me some feedback for this plugin . I will be updating this post when needed.

Last edited:

Francelette1010

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ItsAlterity

Mirroraculous Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is pretty nice, a bit of a question though. I would want to use this with Yanfly's Job Points plugin and have it display JP. Would there be a way to do this and would it conflict with any of the other Yanfly plugins? (I.E. The Party System plugin?)

Francelette1010

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is pretty nice, a bit of a question though. I would want to use this with Yanfly's Job Points plugin and have it display JP. Would there be a way to do this and would it conflict with any of the other Yanfly plugins? (I.E. The Party System plugin?)
I have not tested this with other plugins by Mr. Yanfly. I will test it. If there is an update needed, I will post news on it

Francelette1010

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I might have to rewrite the plugin to make sure it can work with Mr. Yanfly's plugins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Standanddeliver