This is really neat. Thanks a lot! :D

Lockhart71

Joe Lockhart
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ayene these are awesome, beautiful. I have been searching for some really good sets...I found them. Thank you. I support these.  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
@Lockhart71 - please don't quote posts that have lots of images - such as Ayenne's first post. It makes the thread load slower. Thank you!

naruzeldamaster

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a bit of a request for Ayenne, I'm making a game and I have both the samurai and the arabian nights DLC packs. I want to use them both in my game but I just can't get them to work. 

If you have the time, could you make a ninja village(in a forest), a modern new york like city(it will be in the real world) and an arabic desert village (and corresponding tilesets) in a new project that I can merge with my own? Credit will be given! :)

I've looked up loads of tutorials, but, I am horrible at mapping ._. I already have some maps made by someone on steam community for dungeons.

I can manage interior at a noob level at best, but exterior (villages and towns) escape me. Let alone creating/importing tilesets properly.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These tilesets are incredible! Your skill is quite enviable.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@naruzeldamaster

There are people in Resource Workshops who offer to do mapping.

You do realize that those "corresponding tilesets" that you've asked for represent months of work, and if you were commissioning them would set you back a decent sum of money?  Have you checked Granny's lists for tiles?  She has compiled categorized links to a huge range of freely available resources.  You'll find her thread with lists in the General Resources forum.

EDIT

In fact you don't need to go looking, as she has the first post on this page.  Just click on the links in her signature.

Last edited by a moderator:

naruzeldamaster

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@naruzeldamaster

There are people in Resource Workshops who offer to do mapping.

You do realize that those "corresponding tilesets" that you've asked for represent months of work, and if you were commissioning them would set you back a decent sum of money?  Have you checked Granny's lists for tiles?  She has compiled categorized links to a huge range of freely available resources.  You'll find her thread with lists in the General Resources forum.

EDIT

In fact you don't need to go looking, as she has the first post on this page.  Just click on the links in her signature.
You misunderstood the request a bit, I have the Samurai and Arabian Knights DLC packs for the tilesets.

I was asking if someone could make a new project with those tilesets imported properly as a new project that I could merge with my own project, and optionally create a Ninja Village in a thick forest and an Arabic village in a desert using them. (Though I do understand how you could interperate it that way, it was like 2 AM when I made that post so....)

I can't make heads or tails of the tileset system, so importing tilesets (let alone getting them to work and map making) is a concept impossible for me to grasp at this point in time. I'm still only learning the basics of eventing and scripting!

The only thing I would ask to be 'created' would likely be the missing tiles (For example Arabian Knights and Samurai are both missing A1 tilesets and I think Arabian Knights is missing A3 for some reason....) but that would be optional.

I will look in the thread you mentioned though.

If the creator already has decent modern city tiles already I was asking about making a modern city as well using those. I was told to look for a user with an A name on steam community, turns out it was Avery NOT Ayanne, but like I said it was pretty late at night when I made that post so.....

Also GZ on your games making the iOs system by the way ._. didn't know that was a possibility for RPG Maker games. So that makes me even more motivated to work on my game.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Completely off topic. Post in Resource Requests.

Lockhart71

Joe Lockhart
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Lockhart71 - please don't quote posts that have lots of images - such as Ayenne's first post. It makes the thread load slower. Thank you!
Sorry >.<

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Already fav'd them on Deviant Art! =]

Variety is the spice of life!

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please, keep the good stuff coming <3

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
omg these tilesets are so pretty, :) Thanks for making these Gonna use them in my game :)

Lockhart71

Joe Lockhart
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you Ayene, My game now consist of over 75% of your hard work, they are beautiful and excellent.  :thumbsup-left:    ;)   :thumbsup-right:

DarkOdin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are truly some epic and beautiful peices of work! I am honestly blown away by all of it! :D Keep up the amazing work ^_^

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
So how do I download all this? i don't see a link anywhere.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
They're images.  You right click and save them.  No download link.

Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Gorgeous work; clean, crisp drawings and complimenting colors. You've produced spectacular quality!

Thank you for sharing these for us.

rpgdreamer

His Royal Highness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow, these tiles are incredible. They're so beautiful! I will definitely be utilizing these in the game I'm making. They will add an extra spark of life to it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rondo730