Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Really gorgeous tiles -- and I've got a mansion that's just waiting to be filled up with them ;)

One question though. Some of the furniture sets have "VX vs XP" in the filename. Does this mean I would need to own RPG Maker XP to legally use these? Well, there are so many tiles here that it's no problem if I can't use a few of them!

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
All of your work is astounding. It makes me happy knowing that using your assets will make my game so much better!

DanPixel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just to be sure, can we use these tilesets on any type of commercial project made with Rpg Maker or is it specific for Vx/Ace?

Tux

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I can't see them I can see only the text of it. Im sad

Knayter

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Viet Nam
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This pack is amazing. Good job Ayene-chan

NightHerald

little demon child
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A lot of fancy stuff you've got here. They all seem to have more detail than you see in other tilesets.

Thank you so much for making all these! <3<3<3

UkiTheMaid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
That's some wonderful work you made, my friend!!

I think I'm going to be redoing some of my maps with these gorgeous tiles!

Ayene

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I think it's my last resource :wub Previously I tried to do full 512 px tile, but now I know I won't be able to complete it. Hope you like it :)

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ayeeenee-chan don't leave! T.T

jweav8705

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
All of my resources are free to use as long as you credit me. It makes no difference to me if they are used commercially or not, so you may use them for any purposes. If you would like to edit them or submit on other website, also credit me please.

...you may use them for any purposes.
I've already seen it asked but not answered.
Can we use these in MV?
I'm only asking because this thread was created before MV was released.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@jweav8705 - Im almost certain that using them in MV wouldn't be a problem, many of them look like edits of the RTP, and RTP can be used in any RM engine as long as you own the respective RM engine (you can used RMXP RTP in RM VX if you own them both.) how ever, what would be a problem is that RM XP/VX/Ace rtp , and what has been posted here, isint rally optimized for RMMV. You would have to rework it somehow. I know you might want to wait to see what the original poster has to say, but I hope that helps. :)

jweav8705

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@jweav8705 - Im almost certain that using them in MV wouldn't be a problem, many of them look like edits of the RTP, and RTP can be used in any RM engine as long as you own the respective RM engine (you can used RMXP RTP in RM VX if you own them both.) how ever, what would be a problem is that RM XP/VX/Ace rtp , and what has been posted here, isint rally optimized for RMMV. You would have to rework it somehow. I know you might want to wait to see what the original poster has to say, but I hope that helps. :)
This is honestly how I was thinking. Everyone is pretty open and cool here.

I didnt notice they were for VXA when I found them. I do most (all) of my maps in Photoshop and realized it when the 48x48 grid didnt line up. It's as simple as scaling the image by 1.5. It looks bad close up when you're editing but fine in a 1:1 game view.

I suppose you could scale them by 1.5 and use them in the map editor as well, but after making mt first paralax map, and realizing the control you have, having the ability to "clutter', place tiles outside the grid, tile rotation and more....the map editor is pleb.

Don't know why I'm talking about this.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a note, as it does appear that some may be edits of RTP, you would need to own Ace in order to use them in MV.

You may also search, there are a lot of topics covering best ways to resize Ace graphics up to MV in order to look nice.

BlackRoseMii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure if it's just me, but all images are completely gone. Do you know where I can get the tilesets?

tiMsa

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love your work! I understand you don't mind people using these sets and I would love to use them for a game I am creating. How would you like to me to credit your work? Any specifics? I can credit your name via description of the game, in the game credits, or any other preferred idea you have in mind. Thanks!

Alilali

Sir Raven
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome art. I think I'll use them some way or another <3

Rifkyyap

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
hey, i llove all your presets . thanks a lot

but, can i use it as comercial game ? i have an idea to upload it in internet or steam. so can i ?
of course i'll write your name on the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb