AztoDio's artworks

aztodio

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone, I'm just another anime artist who recently picked up RPG Maker, hoping to make my own RPG one day.

There're a lot of things to learn, but first I'll focus on getting familiar with MZ, and experimenting styles. My goal is to achieve classic Japanese fantasy style, my inspiration are Akihiko Yoshida, Hideo Minaba, Yuya Nagai, Kimihiko Fujisaka...

I'll mostly post my studies, experiments. Any feedbacks are very welcome.

Siege_AztoDio5 - Copy.jpg Lappland_AztoDio4 - Copy.jpg Texas_AztoDio3 - Copy.jpg

Crimson_Arbalest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wow, I see your artwork all the time on twitter! I really enjoy your art and I think it's awesome you are trying to make your own rpg. I can't come up with any solid criticism, (as I think your anatomy and coloring is pretty well done) just good job and good luck.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Woah I thought the forum was supposed to be safe for teens. XD

aztodio

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, I see your artwork all the time on twitter! I really enjoy your art and I think it's awesome you are trying to make your own rpg. I can't come up with any solid criticism, (as I think your anatomy and coloring is pretty well done) just good job and good luck.
Thank you, making arts for game is different beast tho, I also need to study pixel art and animation >_<

Woah I thought the forum was supposed to be safe for teens. XD
I tried to upload the least NSFW works on my gallery :(

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello hello! Happy to have someone skilled like yourself to this party.
Looking forward to what you end up cooking (and teaching us) with RPG Maker. (No pressure though.) :LZScheeze:

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Even though he no longer looks like a kid, Reid still looks just as adorable! You did a really good job with him.

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nice! I dig your style. The shading on the Priscilla piece totally reminded me of those 1980s anime art pieces for a second.

aztodio

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Even though he no longer looks like a kid, Reid still looks just as adorable! You did a really good job with him.
I think it's because of the style, the original ones is general anime style, while I tried to add a little bit realistic into my drawings.
Nice! I dig your style. The shading on the Priscilla piece totally reminded me of those 1980s anime art pieces for a second.
Thank you, that's what I'm trying to do. My works are still in the modern anime style, because people loves it. But I want to try a more classic art style for my game.

Mythmaker19

Teller of Tales
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
these are fantastic! keep up the great work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!
I confirmed my train ticket yesterday. I'll be heading to Orlando on the 29th... last time I went, I found this little treasure!
Done with another simple battleback :LZYcheeze:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordPenguin666