save early, save often, save versions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!

My name's Phi, and I've been making games for about 6 years or so now. I graduated with a degree in Game Design and worked as part of the QA team at a small development umbrella company, so (hopefully) I'll have some experiences to share that might help you all!

My strong points are art and design, my weak points are programming and music.

It's nice to meet you all!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums! It's funny that your strong points are art and design since they are my weak points. My strong points are programming and music, which are your weak points lol.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello and welcome! RPG Maker sounds like great tool for your skill set. If you want to create a 16-bit era RPG, are good at art and story telling but have limited programming experience, it's kind of perfect. Good luck to you and your game making. Let us know if you need help with anything.

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to the forum!
I am kinda in the same boat as you, although my degree is in general programming and interface design, and I only recently (last two years) started to create games professionally rather than as a hobby.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to this website and nice to meet you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, apparently I wasn't banned from RMN for the reason I thought. It ended up being some sort of misunderstanding in which someone made an alt pretending to be me (probably my little brother or one of my friends from school) without knowing the rules which got me banned. It had nothing to do with the whole political statement I made on my status.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to stream The Witcher 3, and then it will be the DEBUT of my Portal Playthrough! Feel free to drop by!
I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakuya