motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys, I would like to know if there's an easy way to add a "Back" or "To title" option to the options menu, perhaps adding it via rpg_windows.js or something, thanks in advance!

1621193893886.png

Frigg

Quiet
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You mean like this? (Credit to orlando. I'd link the original page, but I'm unable to find it.)

Attachments

• BackButton.js
    1.6 KB · Views: 5

motta

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You mean like this? (Credit to orlando. I'd link the original page, but I'm unable to find it.)
Oh my, I was looking for something exactly like this, I can't thank you enough, if you find the orlando profile to credit him let me know, cheers! :)

Frigg

Quiet
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I believe this is him? Happy to help, though!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
I'm thinking about opening a "game in development" thread, though i'm not entirely sure yet. It's still really early in development, and most i have to show are assets or really chaotic map WIPs. There is a lot of story +the world itself though, and i struggle with converting all of my notes into readable text, and a thread might help...?
I see a button in a game, I press it. Cannot resist the temptation even if I know it's a trap.
There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daldantas