Back-to-school sale!

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

School's back in! Let's celebrate with a fun RMW store sale.

It's that magical time of the year when we load up our carts with pencils, papers and notebooks. But why not also treat yourself to some RPG Maker goodies? Whether you're looking for an old classic or a more recent release, we've got a stack of Makers and DLC at a discount.

Previous RPG Makers are now at 50% off!

Pick up some new Kadokawa DLC at 30% off!

Or maybe you'd like a bigger Kadokawa discount, so check out these great DLC at 40% off!

Don't forget the Kadokawa classics at 50% off!

But let's not forget about our other contributors! Pick up these fab newer DLC at 30% off.

Last, but not least, make sure to check out some of our classics that you may have missed - now at 50% off!

This great sale is valid until September 15th @ 12:00pm (noon) PST.

As always, we love to hear your feedback!
Tell us what you picked up on sale and what you think of it. :)

We've also got a marvelous community event starting. Read more information here.

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, I snapped up the Samurai pack as soon as I saw this. Seen it used in other projects and wanted to have it for a long time :)

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Excuse me! It seems the previous makers' price haven't been discounted yet?

Noctis711

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Excuse me! It seems the previous makers' price haven't been discounted yet?
Yes, It appears the pricing is the same for all rpg makers. Please put Rpg Maker MV on sale too. My birthday was 3 days ago and I really wanted to buy it! Thanks

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Lunarea I just checked it again. They're now discounted in the cart, they weren't half off in the cart when I wrote the last post. Thank you!

Noctis711

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No Rpgmaker MV love? :frown:

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll use RPG Maker VX Ace and MV on steam, i'd buy it there.....

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
No Rpgmaker MV love? :frown:
We have so many amazing products that it's tough to always fit them all in one big sale. This is just what we're focusing on this time around, but we'll still be offering plenty of other opportunities to save - particularly with MV. So stay tuned! :)

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are the Medieval sets for MV only? Is anything in the Medieval collection compatible to VxAce?
Thanks. :)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You don't have to own MV to use the packs optimized for MV, that's only a requirement for resources made by using MV's default resources in some way. (Editing, use of the design, covers of songs, stuff like that.)

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Let's hope I can take advantage of this sale before Hurricane Irma reaches its peak where I'm at. I don't want to sound like I'm being picky but some of us Florida RMers may end up losing power or may have had to evacuate and therefore will miss this sale.

kyllroi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
am excitedly looking forward to getting RPG-Maker MV in the soon to near future.
since, you implied it may be on sale; am gonna wait.

but; I am gonna get 2003 right now.

thank you-all for what you do and please, keep up the great work

(^_^)

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
You don't have to own MV to use the packs optimized for MV, that's only a requirement for resources made by using MV's default resources in some way. (Editing, use of the design, covers of songs, stuff like that.)
I've been dying for that Samurai Pack for the longest time. ...But I don't have an online banking account, so I have to buy it through Steam, which DOES require that I buy RPG Maker VX Ace first. :(

lerugray

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Really hoping you guys decide to put MV on sale, 80 dollars is tough :(

yajirobi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes! I love sales!

starlight dream

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've been dying for that Samurai Pack for the longest time. ...But I don't have an online banking account, so I have to buy it through Steam, which DOES require that I buy RPG Maker VX Ace first.
I find that Steam "feature" pretty annoying, haven't figured out how to bypass it. But I think both rpgmakerweb and Steam use the same payment options, don't they?

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I find that Steam "feature" pretty annoying, haven't figured out how to bypass it. But I think both rpgmakerweb and Steam use the same payment options, don't they?
Doesn't seem like it.

The sad thing is I kind of want the pack for the raccoon monster, since it looks like it'd make a great comical boss character (Which pretty much all the bosses I make in RPG maker tend to be), but then again judging by the sample image, it appears to be the smallest sprite as well, so maybe not.

starlight dream

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Benny Jackdaw Yeah, getting it for one character doesn't sound worth it. I can't see the raccoon on the preview image (must be pretty small). Do you make your own art? If not maybe you can request help for someone to make you a custom raccoon. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.
Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member