Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
@Benny Jackdaw Yeah, getting it for one character doesn't sound worth it. I can't see the raccoon on the preview image (must be pretty small). Do you make your own art? If not maybe you can request help for someone to make you a custom raccoon. :p
I do, but it's kind of amateurish. I'm not horrific at it, though, and I can usually muster up sprites I'm happy with.

RuthS

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere, but I can't find it :S
I own the Emporium of copper and steel (VX) on steam. The MV version is on sale here - worth it to buy instead of the hassle resizing/tidying the VX version?
That said, off to spend too much money in the store here before the sale ends ... :)

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RuthS Emporium of Copper and Steel is a music pack, so I'm not sure what you mean about resizing?

RuthS

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*sigh* sit me on a porcupine and call me an idiot :p Of course the music will work :p

Cherry

RM2k(3) Developer (English Version)
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I think there is a problem.

I got a newsletter about the sale a few days ago. The link there went to http://store.rpgmakerweb.com/store - but if you try to buy RM2k3 there, there is no discount!

However, when I follow the link at the top of this thread, which goes to http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/ - there is a discount (after putting it into the cart)!

Now, this is bad because I put "store.rpgmakerweb.com" all over the Internet by now because I promoted the RM2k3 sale with the RM2k3 update we did today. And people started telling me they didn't get a discount.

Also, it makes me wonder if maybe the versions uploaded on "store.rpgmakerweb.com" and "www.rpgmakerweb.com" may be different? That could explain the issue Launder was experiencing (no updates)! And it would be bad as well, because now I am even confused as to whether the RM2k3 version 1.12 we released today is even uploaded in both sites or not...

Please bring clarity into this! And if it's really a mistake, as I think, then I would say the least you could do is extend the sale by another week, put the discount in both pages as it should be and send another newsletter where you apologize and explain the issue... (And make sure the same versions exist in both.)

Thank you!

Cherry

RM2k(3) Developer (English Version)
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you for your swift response! :)

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
This was a great sale. I'm very happy with these generator parts. Thank you for this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A collab cover of White Wishes with @PixeLockeT!!~

Multiple takes of my recordings ended in this way, I wish I could've done it better, but I still love this!
Just saw an article stating a Back to the FutureXTransformer comic crossover--and Doc Browns car is an Autobot. I am ALL FOR THIS!!
Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julian16