Back-to-school sale!

Discussion in 'Product Announcements' started by Lunarea, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Benny Jackdaw

Benny Jackdaw Ratty! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    I do, but it's kind of amateurish. I'm not horrific at it, though, and I can usually muster up sprites I'm happy with.

starlight dream likes this.
  2. RuthS

RuthS Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere, but I can't find it :S
    I own the Emporium of copper and steel (VX) on steam. The MV version is on sale here - worth it to buy instead of the hassle resizing/tidying the VX version?
    That said, off to spend too much money in the store here before the sale ends ... :)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  3. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @RuthS Emporium of Copper and Steel is a music pack, so I'm not sure what you mean about resizing?

4. RuthS

RuthS Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    *sigh* sit me on a porcupine and call me an idiot :p Of course the music will work :p

5. Cherry

Cherry RM2k(3) Developer (English Version) Developer

First Language:
    German
    I think there is a problem.

I got a newsletter about the sale a few days ago. The link there went to http://store.rpgmakerweb.com/store - but if you try to buy RM2k3 there, there is no discount!

However, when I follow the link at the top of this thread, which goes to http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/ - there is a discount (after putting it into the cart)!

Now, this is bad because I put "store.rpgmakerweb.com" all over the Internet by now because I promoted the RM2k3 sale with the RM2k3 update we did today. And people started telling me they didn't get a discount.

Also, it makes me wonder if maybe the versions uploaded on "store.rpgmakerweb.com" and "www.rpgmakerweb.com" may be different? That could explain the issue Launder was experiencing (no updates)! And it would be bad as well, because now I am even confused as to whether the RM2k3 version 1.12 we released today is even uploaded in both sites or not...

Please bring clarity into this! And if it's really a mistake, as I think, then I would say the least you could do is extend the sale by another week, put the discount in both pages as it should be and send another newsletter where you apologize and explain the issue... (And make sure the same versions exist in both.)

Thank you!

6. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

I will let our technical team know. Thank you for the report. :)

7. Cherry

Cherry RM2k(3) Developer (English Version) Developer

First Language:
    German
    Thank you for your swift response! :)

8. MMMm

MMMm Veteran Veteran

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    This was a great sale. I'm very happy with these generator parts. Thank you for this.