Background sound Problems

Jacklyisanoob

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When ever the player goes to the world map the background sounds from the town map will start playing , and there is also a short delay before world map song starts to play.Its annoying and i need fix it.The sheep baa background sound keeps playing over and over. I don't know how to make a short delay between each bar.
Tips to help will be very helpful. The world map background sounds is not enabled, video and pics below

Attachments

Last edited:

CoopNinjask

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's no reason apparently.
Try to use OGG instead of MP3, because this can generate a bit of lag.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First of all, is the sheep sound a BGS or inside the BGM? I'm assuming it's a separate track (BGS).

For the sheep sound, you have to know that the engine plays the BGS in a loop. As soon as the engine is at the end of the file, it jumps back to the beginning. So to add a delay, you need to add that delay inside the track. There are many easy softwares that you can use to achieve that. I would suggest audacity. Just add some blank space at the end of the track.

As for your BGM, I suspect that it's simply an issue of having some silent space at the beginning of the track. Again, use Audacity and remove that empty space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x01010110x