neo00

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I made me game on a mac, and testing it on my MacBook always went really well. I made a build of the game for windows and transferred it to another laptop using google drive to test out if it runs smoothly that way. I checked through the folder to make sure all the backgrounds were in the files once it was on my other laptop (windows) and everything was there, but when I play it, a lot of the backgrounds won't show up. All the character sprites, image maps, exc. work just fine, it's just some of the backgrounds.

Does anyone know where I should look to find out why this is happening? I wanna make sure it's playable on both Mac and windows, but ESPECIALLY windows since that's what most people seem to use.

neo00

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay nvm it's not just backgrounds. One of my image maps shows up as a black screen too so I can't even get past that point since I can't see the buttons, and one audio file is missing. My boyfriend suggested it might be because my laptop that uses windows is old af, so I guess I'll test it on his pc once I uh, don't have covid lol

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's for side-extra content. :kaophew:

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”
gxQUtTE.gif
Don't you hate it when you play an mmo to pass some time then an update drops that makes your playing experience less enjoyable and quit because of it?
sigh...
SF_People3_6 added!
index.php

OcRam MZ and RETRO demo -projects are now also updated (includes all plugins released yesterday).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grc14