Dolphin458

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I have a cutscene, and in that cutscene, Character B mocks Character C. Both characters are Party Members. I would like Character C to display a ballloon animation over her head. Do I have to make a separate event for this, or is there some other way I could do it?

Last edited:

Dolphin458

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@coucassi

Okay, so after I speak with an NPC that has the command to move my party members off to the side, when I go over to the chest, which has a movement command for that event, I get this error:
1616975690811.png

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

@Dolphin458 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

When you added the plugin, did you start a new game, or did you continue a previously-saved game? If the latter, try starting a new game and see if you have the same issue. Some plugins create their own variables when a new game is started, or when a map is loaded, and if you add the plugin then resume an old game, that data is not there when it should be, causing a crash.

Dolphin458

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz, I actually didn't think of that lol I'll try it out tomorrow!

@Shaz, If I have both followers with me, the error seems to pop up, but if I have just one follower, it seems to not come up.

UPDATE: Decided to just use events ;)

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bretzel68440