Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like to request a banner for a website/blog, half of which already exists (the logo part).

The other half should show a sequence of pictures that give the theme "world creation" in graphical form (no text)

Basically that sequence should be different stages in the process of making one picture (of my world Avarion), so I count this request as a single picture request that just requires a bit more "touching up" during its creation.

The existing logo shows part of the world
Avarion_banner.png
and a different view of the entire world can be found here:
http://rpgavarion.deviantart.com/art/Avarion-World-of-100-Planes-138771669
(for clarification: the picture behind the link shows the entire world, which is NOT a globe but flat and several dozen times earth in size)

The picture above is to become half of the final banner, I'm requesting the other half, and it should fit together as part of a title banner on my future website (which I consider to be supplemental to this one, it will contain an RMMV area but focus more on world creation and development than on MV-specifics).

For the description of that other half I'll compare its to something I already had made for character creation (as opposed to world creation. The creation process for anything in an RPG can be divided into two parts - the technical creation part (what skills or options) and the story development part (what is the history, how does it grow during the game (or before it) etc.

To symbolize that difference in character creation I had the following made:creation.png
development.jpg

My request is something like the first sequence, only for the world instead of a character (the second sequence is for a later work)

Because this is a bit more work, I'll trade you two Degica-Resources on Steam, your choice of the following list (Humble Bundle Account required, as that is where I have those unclaimed keys):

- Adventurer's Journey #1 DLC (Music, Steam-Ace required)
- Futuristic Tiles DLC (Tiles, Steam-Ace required)
- High Fantasy Main Party Pack DLC (Sprites&Faces, Steam-Ace required)
- High Fantasy Resource Pack DLC (steam-Ace required)
- Inspirational Music Pack Vol 1 DLC (Music, Steam-Ace required)
- Zombie Survival Graphics Pack DLC (Tiles, Steam-Ace Required)
- Luna Engine Ace (Script-Pack, Steam-Ace required)
- RPG Maker VX Ace (Base-Program on Steam)
- RPG-Maker XP (Base-Program on Steam)
(If interested we can also talk about non-RM keys from Humble bundle)

Please ask before starting work, I cannot give out multiple keys as those are all excess from bundles I purchased for part of their content.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bump
if someone has questions about this, just ask

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetrosegame