whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm making a character who will use orbs or crystals like you in battle, but it's truly necessary to use your custom battlers? By the way, you did a splendid job with these.
absolutely not o w o/ I'm a firm believer in using whatever you want for anything or just getting creative with animations! My descriptions for the animations here are more like suggestions then anything, and they are by no means limited to just that, just have fun with them~ u w u/

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
absolutely not o w o/ I'm a firm believer in using whatever you want for anything or just getting creative with animations! My descriptions for the animations here are more like suggestions then anything, and they are by no means limited to just that, just have fun with them~ u w u/
I see, thanks for the reply :cutesmile:

Sakurahan01

Sakurahan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This looks amazing! I can't wait to use these in my projects. Tho I do have a question. Is there any way to upsize the sprites to be around RPG maker XPs characters sizes, without having to go in photoshop. I hope you will make a bigger size pack for these graphics :D thanks for the upload.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
This looks amazing! I can't wait to use these in my projects. Tho I do have a question. Is there any way to upsize the sprites to be around RPG maker XPs characters sizes, without having to go in photoshop. I hope you will make a bigger size pack for these graphics :D thanks for the upload.
naaah, someone's already been working on taller sprite versions with unique animations though:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv-sprite.52686/

here's one for SV battlers too:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv-sv-tall-template.73477/

Draciel

Black Turtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@whtdragon Hi, love these! But I´d like to ask, don't you have 'on all fours' movement sprite? Because crawling with long hair and long dress... It still looks like walking for me, mostly going up :) And sneaking is cool, but size is almost identical and I want something for entering small holes... Thanks! I love your work!

CaptainRadish

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
*whtdragon: Very nice. At some point I'll have to try these templates out. ;)

Slammy

Protector of the Library
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a bunch for these! In my opinion these are almost criminally underused, having extra little animations here and there can be such a nice touch. The running animations are especially nice to avoid having characters looking like they're power-walking everywhere, lol.

Daisetsu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is there maybe a tutorial how to edit/use these sprites right?

Nitrogue

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Omg!! Thank you for this!

ramedina1234

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is nice. i edited almost all of my sv actors to this. if only you could make a samurai chanting his sword that would make it super awesome. hahaha

CallMeKerrigan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much for these. I used these to make a protesting and crying sprites. These have made it so much easier to show instead of tell

sprites.PNG

Kristhor84

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@whtdragon thank you so much for these (and all the other stuff you've been making!) :)
I will use these in my game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.
So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO