Intervention

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

In my game the elements of all Skills used are always based on the actor who uses them.
For example Skill X has a Fire element if used by actor 1 and a Water element if used by actor 2.
I am using a lot of Yanflies Plugins.
Any ideas on what I have to do to achieve this?
The Actor trait Attack Element seems to only work on the first default Skill or am I wrong?

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
attack element works on all skills that have their element set to attack element.
So its not exclusive to the default attack skill.

So you could use that to achieve your goal.
But keep in mind that this could potentially clash with other gameplay mechanics of yours.
Namely, if you use attack element for anything else than the mechanic you described.

Intervention

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, I figured out what the problem was. I didn´t pay attention what traits were set in the class of the actor

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG
Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxlordhentai