Basic RTP Face/ Sprite Edit

theneuro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I am in need of a basic edit done to the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP. I need the Evil 6 Sprite and face edited to have the mask removed. The face should resemble Actor 5-1, except a bit older (maybe around 40s) (the idea is that the character is the Actor's dad). If you have any questions, please let me know. This will be of immense help to me!

*Note: I plan on using the character both with and without the mask, so please don't change the hair or clothing. Also, the style should be the same as that of the RTP.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

Closet has a char that is based on the masked guy, with some recoloring and edit work you can glue together the face you need.

For the sprite you can simply swap the face with one you like in a picture editing tool of your liking, both is very doable.

theneuro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you. Unfortunately, I am unable to edit photos at this time.

Ebanyle

açspasl~d~dfflass
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Not sure if it's looks like the actor, but at least the eye color is the same :kaoswt:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CTCT