Lorin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Hi, i want to know the way how can i use the visual effect of battle skill when being on the map. Ex.: I created an animation of my char in kaduki style (thanks to VictorAnimatedBattleScript) and i want to know if there is a possibility that this animation will show up normally when on the map. Thanks in advance. ^ ^

Just a simple moving animation

<action: crying, reset>
    pose: self, row crying, all frames, sufix _1, return, wait 16;
    wait: pose;
    </action>

How can it work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it's only the animation effect, it should be usable by the event command "show animation" independently of the skill.

However it will be played on a regular sprite in this case as the kaduki sprites aren't supported on a regular map.

If you're asking about something else, please provide links to the script and screenshots of the settings/animations in question.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Provide a link to the script please. We can't help you if we can't see it.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If that battler animation script is for battles that use the battle scene, then you cannot simply use those to show battler animation in the map...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Writing a game about my trauma and I want to do a level about struggling with my sexuality. It's a horror game and each level is different with a different monster chase but I have no idea how to go about this level any ideas?
It's been a while since i posted so here's something i've been working on.
Game_Mockup7_6.png
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-
Microsoft has consumed Activision Blizzard. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Blizzard Blizzard again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WISDOMDICK